A look at some of this weekend's top high-school football playoff games.
Skyline at Roosevelt, Friday, 7 p.m., Memorial Stadium (Seattle)
Pick: Skyline, 49-14
Comment: Roosevelt’s dream season comes to an end at hands of state’s best Class 4A team.
Federal Way at Camas, Saturday, 5 p.m., Doc Harris Stadium (Camas)
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile
- Mariners prospect hit by boat dies at age 20
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
- Let's cut traffic by road rationing, Italian style
- Russell Wilson hits homer with Texas Rangers
Most Read Stories
Pick: Federal Way, 45-42
Comment: Eagles hope to turn into Paper-shredders in battle of unbeaten 4A heavyweights.
Eastside Catholic at Marysville-Pilchuck, Saturday, 7 p.m., Quil Ceda Stadium (Marysville)
Pick: E. Catholic, 35-28
Comment: One simple reason for an Eastside Catholic win: Crusaders’ rugged defense.
Kennedy Catholic at Mount Si (Snoqualmie), Saturday, 7:30 p.m.
Pick: Mount Si, 35-10
Comment: Wildcats beat Lancers 30-0 in Week 1, and not much will change in Week 12.