A look at some of this weekend's top high-school football games.
Skyline at Bothell, Thursday, 7 p.m., Pop Keeney Stadium (Bothell)
Pick: Skyline, 42-28
Comment: Rematch of Week 1, when shorthanded Skyline rallied from 14-0 deficit to win 33-21. Cougars have won five straight, but Spartans’ offense just too good.
Federal Way at Curtis (University Place), Friday, 7 p.m.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Oh smack: Garbage truck hits Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Seahawks’ selection of Germain Ifedi in NFL draft has makings of a great fit
Most Read Stories
Pick: Federal Way, 42-35
Comment: Vrrrroooom, vrrrroooom. High-octane offenses put pedal to the metal with SPSL South title on line.
Lakewood at King’s, Friday, 7 p.m., Woolsey Stadium (Shoreline)
Pick: King’s, 42-39
Comment: Lakewood (2A) and King’s (1A) fight for Cascade Conference title before going separate ways in playoffs.
Glacier Peak at Marysville-Pilchuck, Friday, 8 p.m., Quil Ceda Stadium (Marysville)
Pick: M-P, 35-28
Comment: With WesCo 3A’s top seed at stake, Tomahawks chop apart Grizzlies’ defense with heavy dose of RBs Austin Joyner, Kacey Walker.