A look at some of this weekend's top high-school football games.
Skyline at Bothell, Thursday, 7 p.m., Pop Keeney Stadium (Bothell)
Pick: Skyline, 42-28
Comment: Rematch of Week 1, when shorthanded Skyline rallied from 14-0 deficit to win 33-21. Cougars have won five straight, but Spartans’ offense just too good.
Federal Way at Curtis (University Place), Friday, 7 p.m.
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- 2015 Apple Cup might be the start of something big for UW Huskies, WSU Cougars
Most Read Stories
Pick: Federal Way, 42-35
Comment: Vrrrroooom, vrrrroooom. High-octane offenses put pedal to the metal with SPSL South title on line.
Lakewood at King’s, Friday, 7 p.m., Woolsey Stadium (Shoreline)
Pick: King’s, 42-39
Comment: Lakewood (2A) and King’s (1A) fight for Cascade Conference title before going separate ways in playoffs.
Glacier Peak at Marysville-Pilchuck, Friday, 8 p.m., Quil Ceda Stadium (Marysville)
Pick: M-P, 35-28
Comment: With WesCo 3A’s top seed at stake, Tomahawks chop apart Grizzlies’ defense with heavy dose of RBs Austin Joyner, Kacey Walker.