A look at some of this weekend's top high-school football games.
Seattle Prep at Glacier Peak, Friday, 7:30 p.m., Snohomish High School
Pick: Glacier Peak, 35-17
Comment: Prep RBs Teré Calloway, Charlie Brennan are formidable one-two punch, but Glacier Peak has more balance.
Lakes at O’Dea, Saturday, 4 p.m., Memorial Stadium (Seattle)
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite
Most Read Stories
Pick: O’Dea, 35-17
Comment: Lakes is coming off first SPSL 3A loss in 30 games; O’Dea has long tradition of playoff success.
Curtis at Bothell, Saturday, 7 p.m., Pop Keeney Stadium (Bothell)
Pick: Bothell, 35-34
Comment: Bothell’s path has been anything but smooth and straight, but Blue Train chugs into round of 16.
Kentlake at Lake Stevens, Saturday, 7 p.m.
Pick: Kentlake, 28-27
Comment: Hear that snap? It’s the end of Vikings’ five-game win streak, and season.