District and state qualifier
At Kamiak H.S.
(all listed divers qualified for districts)
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Death of Evergreen player, other injuries renew football-safety debate
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle holds off Detroit Lions for 'Monday Night Football' victory
Most Read Stories
4A (315 points needed to qualify for state) — Hannah Alliges, Lake Stevens, 302.5; Lindzey Maddux, Kamiak, 255.2; Katrina Mueller, Lake Stevens, 195.15; Apryl Anderson, Cascade, 164.7.
3A (300 points needed to qualify for state) — Annika Dayton, Glacier Peak, 283.75; Kelsey Southwick, Everett, 219.
2A (280 points needed to qualify for state) — Sierra Bequette, Archbishop Murphy, 270.2; Claire Main, Archbishop Murphy, 260.75; Reilly Krueger, Archbishop Murphy, 238.05.