District and state qualifier
At Kamiak H.S.
(all listed divers qualified for districts)
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Shell icebreaker begins journey after protesters removed from Portland bridge
- Haggen cuts worker hours in Seattle area
Most Read Stories
4A (315 points needed to qualify for state) — Hannah Alliges, Lake Stevens, 302.5; Lindzey Maddux, Kamiak, 255.2; Katrina Mueller, Lake Stevens, 195.15; Apryl Anderson, Cascade, 164.7.
3A (300 points needed to qualify for state) — Annika Dayton, Glacier Peak, 283.75; Kelsey Southwick, Everett, 219.
2A (280 points needed to qualify for state) — Sierra Bequette, Archbishop Murphy, 270.2; Claire Main, Archbishop Murphy, 260.75; Reilly Krueger, Archbishop Murphy, 238.05.