District and state qualifier
At Kamiak H.S.
(all listed divers qualified for districts)
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite
Most Read Stories
4A (315 points needed to qualify for state) — Hannah Alliges, Lake Stevens, 302.5; Lindzey Maddux, Kamiak, 255.2; Katrina Mueller, Lake Stevens, 195.15; Apryl Anderson, Cascade, 164.7.
3A (300 points needed to qualify for state) — Annika Dayton, Glacier Peak, 283.75; Kelsey Southwick, Everett, 219.
2A (280 points needed to qualify for state) — Sierra Bequette, Archbishop Murphy, 270.2; Claire Main, Archbishop Murphy, 260.75; Reilly Krueger, Archbishop Murphy, 238.05.