District and state qualifier
At Kamiak H.S.
(all listed divers qualified for districts)
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
Most Read Stories
4A (315 points needed to qualify for state) — Hannah Alliges, Lake Stevens, 302.5; Lindzey Maddux, Kamiak, 255.2; Katrina Mueller, Lake Stevens, 195.15; Apryl Anderson, Cascade, 164.7.
3A (300 points needed to qualify for state) — Annika Dayton, Glacier Peak, 283.75; Kelsey Southwick, Everett, 219.
2A (280 points needed to qualify for state) — Sierra Bequette, Archbishop Murphy, 270.2; Claire Main, Archbishop Murphy, 260.75; Reilly Krueger, Archbishop Murphy, 238.05.