O'Dea's Anthony Felder, one of the state's top linebacker recruits, has given an oral commitment to attend California, according to multiple Internet reports last night. Felder, a 6-foot-3, 225-pound...
O’Dea’s Anthony Felder, one of the state’s top linebacker recruits, has given an oral commitment to attend California, according to multiple Internet reports last night.
Felder, a 6-foot-3, 225-pound senior, tallied 118 tackles and was named first-team all-state. He was the defensive most valuable player of the Metro League Mountain Division.
Felder, who could not be reached, recently returned from a visit to California, according to O’Dea coach Monte Kohler. Felder also visited Louisiana State and Oregon State.
Most Read Stories
- 2017 NFL draft: Live Seahawks updates from the final day, rounds 4-7
- Starbucks' Dragon Frappuccino is new 'secret' drink craze
- First reaction: Seahawks select 6 players in second and third rounds of NFL Draft
- Marshawn Lynch takes out a full-page ad in the Seattle Times to thank fans
- Seahawks trade with Falcons, 49ers to move out of first round of 2017 NFL Draft, now have 10 picks WATCH
• Ballard’s Jerome Williams has given an oral commitment to play football next year at Idaho State.
Williams, a 6-1, 205-pound safety and wide receiver, chose the Bengals over Boise State, Eastern Washington, Portland State and Southern Methodist, according to Ballard coach Doug Trainor.
Williams tallied 826 all-purpose yards — 677 rushing — for the Beavers last season. He also had five interceptions.