O'Dea's Anthony Felder, one of the state's top linebacker recruits, has given an oral commitment to attend California, according to multiple Internet reports last night. Felder, a 6-foot-3, 225-pound...
O’Dea’s Anthony Felder, one of the state’s top linebacker recruits, has given an oral commitment to attend California, according to multiple Internet reports last night.
Felder, a 6-foot-3, 225-pound senior, tallied 118 tackles and was named first-team all-state. He was the defensive most valuable player of the Metro League Mountain Division.
Felder, who could not be reached, recently returned from a visit to California, according to O’Dea coach Monte Kohler. Felder also visited Louisiana State and Oregon State.
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman, dozens of athletes respond to Trump's rant against NFL player protests
- GOP’s know-nothing approach to health care is symptom of a bigger disease | Danny Westneat
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Russian hackers tried to access Washington’s voting systems, officials say
- No. 7 UW Huskies at Colorado: Time, TV, radio, stream, preview
• Ballard’s Jerome Williams has given an oral commitment to play football next year at Idaho State.
Williams, a 6-1, 205-pound safety and wide receiver, chose the Bengals over Boise State, Eastern Washington, Portland State and Southern Methodist, according to Ballard coach Doug Trainor.
Williams tallied 826 all-purpose yards — 677 rushing — for the Beavers last season. He also had five interceptions.