Boys basketball standouts from all four of Washington's school classifications will play games against each other at Mountlake Terrace.
The Washington Interscholastic Basketball Coaches Association (WIBCA) will host its annual All-State Senior All-Star Games on Saturday at Mountlake Terrace High.
The event gathers some of the state’s best basketball players in the 2017 graduating class to play each other in crossover matchups. The headliner is the Class 3A All-Stars against the Class 4A All-Stars at 6 p.m.
Expected to represent Class 4A is state champion Darius LuBom (Kentwood) and state tournament MVP Cameron Cranston (Union). The Class 3A lineup features Star Times picks Nate Pryor (West Seattle) and Jaylen Nowell (Garfield).
The 4A boys defeated the 3A 138-136 last season.
Most Read Stories
- Submarines dismantled in Puget Sound are symbols of nation’s defense dilemma | Jon Talton
- Democrats are supposed to be fighting back, but they just keep losing | Danny Westneat
- Seattle Zestimates are off by $40,000; now hundreds of data crunchers vie to improve Zillow’s model
- Spike Lee posts, then deletes photo thanking Seahawks' Pete Carroll for signing Colin Kaepernick
- Police: Man hurling racial slurs kills 2, injures 1 on train
Doors open at 1 p.m. General admission is $10. Senior citizens, high-school students and children under 12 are $8 each.
Here’s the full schedule:
The 2017 All-State Senior All-Star Games
Saturday at Mountlake Terrace High School
Game 1 — 2B All-Stars vs. 1B All-Stars @ 2:00pm
Game 2 — 1A All stars vs. 2A All-Stars @ 4:00pm
Game 3 — 3A All-Stars vs. 4A All-Stars @ 6:00pm
Here are the complete rosters: