A look at some of Friday's top boys and girls basketball performances.
David Crisp, Clover Park: 42 points, hit 6 of 7 three-point shots.
Zach LaVine, Bothell: 33 points; 10th game with 30 or more this season.
Perrion Callandret, Bothell: 30 points, 10 rebounds, 8 assists.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
- Man arrested in attack on Metro bus driver
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
Most Read Stories
Keenan Jackson, Sumner: 28 points on 14-of-16 shooting.
Chris Bryant, Inglemoor: 27 points, hit 6 of 8 three-point attempts.
Steven Gallardo, Cascade: 26 points, four three-pointers.
Imaan Vicente, Kamiak: 26 points, 13 rebounds.
Josh Hawkinson, Shorewood: 22 points, 15 rebounds.
Tyler McCreadie, Mount Si: 19 points, 15 rebounds for 6-8 junior.
Josh Martin, Bothell: Triple-double (15 points, 12 rebounds, 10 assists).
Vick Toor, Christian Faith: 29 points in defeat.
Harold Lee, Auburn: 18 points, 9 assists.
Brittany McPhee, Mount Rainier: 28 points for junior forward.
Raven Benton, Fed. Way: 25 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists, 5 steals.
Adiya Jones-Smith, Tulalip Heritage: 25 points.
Camariah King, Holy Names: Tied season high with 23 points.
Aqueelah Williams, Mount Rainier: 19 points, 13 over her average.
Laura Goodnight, Cedar Park Christian: 18 points, 9 rebounds.
Kennadi Smith, Cascade: 22 points, four three-pointers.
Marijka Vanderschaaf, Eastlake: 14 points, 13 rebounds.