Shorecrest 4, Oak Harbor 3
Singles—McKenzie Perry, OH, beat Rosa Rice-Pelepko, 1-6, 6-3, 6-3; Anna Belle Whitefoot, OH, beat Alina Tran, 6-1, 6-3; Catherina Amsler, OH, beat Zaya Tsolmon, 6-1, 5-7, 7-5; Lucy Sui, SC, beat Hope Drager, 6-1, 6-3.
Doubles—Lauren Rutter-Rachel Stevens, SC, beat Zena Husler-Alyssa Eden, 6-0, 6-2; Karena Tien-Molly Mrozek, SC, beat Chelsea Admire-Faith Franssen, 6-3, 6-0; Bianca Hoang Dang-Elizabeth Parsek, beat Hannah Fluth-Erina Horikawa, 6-4, 7-6(7-4).
- State Supreme Court: Charter schools are unconstitutional
- Seahawks preseason awards: MVPs, surprises, disappointments, toughest roster calls
- Seahawks' 53-man roster projection: The Final One
- Seahawks agree to deal with veteran RB Fred Jackson, waive Robert Turbin
- Rookies again are impressive as Seattle beats Oakland 31-21 to end exhibition season
Most Read Stories
Everett 6, Marysville Getchell 1
Singles—Amber Smith, E, beat Cortni Huffman, MG, 6-1, 6-1; Liz Coughlan, E, beat Vanessa Ramirez, MG, 6-0, 6-3; Rachel Rhone, E, beat Kristina Mendoza, MG, 6-1, 6-3; Michelle Magbag, E, won by default.
Doubles—Danielle Santos-Lilly Lee, MG, beat Isabelle Linkous-Kayla Heman, E, 6-1, 6-4; Caroline Overstreet-Emma Pountain, E, beat Merlin Morales-Francesca Tuazon, MG, 6-0, 6-3; Rose Sidhu-Tori Faith, E, won by default.