Barry Johnson pleaded not guilty Tuesday to communicating with a minor for immoral purposes. Johnson resigned as Lake Washington's boys basketball coach three months after a female student accused him of sexual harassment.
Former Lake Washington boys basketball coach Barry Johnson, who was charged with communicating with a minor for immoral purposes April 3, pleaded not guilty during his arraignment Tuesday.
A female student accused the 38-year-old coach of sexual harassment Dec. 13, and Johnson was placed on administrative leave the same day. Johnson, who also worked as an instructional assistant at the school, resigned March 13.
Johnson has a hearing set for June 4.
Mason Kelley: 206-464-8277 or email@example.com
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
- It's time to let Carson Smith replace Fernando Rodney as closer