A look at a top prep sports event in the Seattle area this week
Thursday, SPSL 4A Tournament, Kent Memorial Park
Four of the state’s top 10 teams will be in action at one site. The first pitch is at 1 p.m. as Auburn Riverside plays Rogers, followed at 4 p.m. by a showdown between fifth-ranked Emerald Ridge and No. 9 Kentridge. Then comes the nightcap at 7 p.m. as top-ranked Puyallup faces No. 3 Kentwood (once ranked No. 1).
- The hidden homeless: families in the suburbs
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Here are Seattle-area companies employees enjoy working at most
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Slain Burien teen was ‘all about her education,’ aunt says