The second-team All-Metro League pick also had an offer from Washington.
Cleveland High senior small forward CJ Elleby announced his commitment to Washington State via Twitter on Saturday.
Elleby, who is 6 foot 6, was a second-team All-Metro League player last season. He said earlier this summer he also had offers from Washington and Seattle U among others.
CJ is the son of Bill Elleby, who played at Garfield and at Cal. He runs the the Seattle Basketball Services scouting service.
— Charles James E. (@EllebyCj) September 10, 2017
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks, Titans only teams to both not take the field during day of anthem protests across NFL WATCH
- Huskies get first test of season out of the way and they aced it with win at Colorado | Larry Stone
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Analysis: Three things we learned from the Seahawks' 33-27 loss to the Tennessee Titans
- Pete Carroll responds to Trump comments, backs Seahawks: 'We stand for our players and their constitutional rights'