Prime Prospects, Rising Stars and preseason coaches poll for the 2012 season in the Cascade Conference.
QB, 6-2, 200, Sr., King’s
Smooth, talented and in charge.
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, conduct sit-ins in downtown Seattle
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Apple Cup Game Center: UW Huskies dominate No. 20 Cougars, shut down WSU's offense in Seattle
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
Most Read Stories
RB, 6-0, 185, Sr., Archbishop Murphy
Coming off back-to-back solid seasons.
OL, 6-5, 275, Sr., King’s
Turned down Huskies, Cougars to play for Yale.
WR/KR, 5-9, 170, Sr., Lakewood
Owns school records with 102 receptions, 89-yard kickoff return.
QB, 6-1, 185, Sr., Lakewood
Versatile athlete was all-league WR in 2010.
OL/DL, 6-3, 270, Sr., Lakewood
Anchors lines for Cougars.
DT, 6-1, 270, Jr., Lakewood
Co-MVP at Trench Camp in Portland.
RB/S, 5-11, 195, Sr., Archbishop Murphy
Ready to help on another deep playoff run.
Former Eastside Catholic coach Bill Marsh replaced Dave Ward at Archbishop Murphy and will try to keep the Wildcats rolling.
Predicted finish by Times freelancer Doug Drowley, based on interviews with coaches from six of eight schools (Granite Falls and South Whidbey did not participate).
|1. King’s (Shoreline)||9-3|
|2. Archbishop Murphy (Everett)||12-2|
|3. Lakewood (Arlington)||10-2|
|4. Cedarcrest (Duvall)||7-4|
|5. South Whidbey (Langley)||4-6|
|7. Granite Falls||1-9|