Prime Prospects, Rising Stars and preseason coaches poll for the 2012 season in the Cascade Conference.
QB, 6-2, 200, Sr., King’s
Smooth, talented and in charge.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- 6 ways to befriend your bones and fend off osteoporosis
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
Most Read Stories
RB, 6-0, 185, Sr., Archbishop Murphy
Coming off back-to-back solid seasons.
OL, 6-5, 275, Sr., King’s
Turned down Huskies, Cougars to play for Yale.
WR/KR, 5-9, 170, Sr., Lakewood
Owns school records with 102 receptions, 89-yard kickoff return.
QB, 6-1, 185, Sr., Lakewood
Versatile athlete was all-league WR in 2010.
OL/DL, 6-3, 270, Sr., Lakewood
Anchors lines for Cougars.
DT, 6-1, 270, Jr., Lakewood
Co-MVP at Trench Camp in Portland.
RB/S, 5-11, 195, Sr., Archbishop Murphy
Ready to help on another deep playoff run.
Former Eastside Catholic coach Bill Marsh replaced Dave Ward at Archbishop Murphy and will try to keep the Wildcats rolling.
Predicted finish by Times freelancer Doug Drowley, based on interviews with coaches from six of eight schools (Granite Falls and South Whidbey did not participate).
|1. King’s (Shoreline)||9-3|
|2. Archbishop Murphy (Everett)||12-2|
|3. Lakewood (Arlington)||10-2|
|4. Cedarcrest (Duvall)||7-4|
|5. South Whidbey (Langley)||4-6|
|7. Granite Falls||1-9|