1 Hannah Cunliffe, Federal Way – National and international wins aside, 4A sprinter gets her first chance to win state titles in the 100, 200 and 4×200 relay.
2 Ellie Heiden, Kamiakin – Senior needs to win all four of her events for the third consecutive year to earn a state-record tying 14 total titles. Heiden goes in the 3A 100, 200, 400 and a relay.
3 Tyson Penn, Federal Way – Sophomore won the 4A boys high jump as a freshman, has already gone 6-11 this spring.
4 Chinne Okoronkwo, Mountlake Terrace – Defending triple jump champ will try to double or triple up with the long jump and pole vault in 3A.
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- Seattle's best restaurants? Classics revisited
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Historically black Central District could be less than 10% black in a decade
Most Read Stories
5 Joe Hardy, Seattle Prep – Wasn’t here a year ago, but back to run the distance races as a senior.