High School football kicked off Thursday night in Washington, and with it the Seattle Times’ 2014 preseason All-State Football Team.
We picked 13 players on offense, 13 players on defense with assistance from coaches, the knowledge of our longtime preps reporter Sandy Ringer and by checking out sports scouting websites.
We’ll follow these athletes throughout the season and update you on their performances and whether they’re getting recruited, or if they have committed to play college football.
The table below has all of our players, and you can scroll down on the right hand side to see all of them. The youngest is Foster Sarell from Graham-Kapowsin. He’s a sophomore who is drumming up plenty of Division I interest.
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- 2015 Apple Cup might be the start of something big for UW Huskies, WSU Cougars