High School football kicked off Thursday night in Washington, and with it the Seattle Times’ 2014 preseason All-State Football Team.
We picked 13 players on offense, 13 players on defense with assistance from coaches, the knowledge of our longtime preps reporter Sandy Ringer and by checking out sports scouting websites.
We’ll follow these athletes throughout the season and update you on their performances and whether they’re getting recruited, or if they have committed to play college football.
The table below has all of our players, and you can scroll down on the right hand side to see all of them. The youngest is Foster Sarell from Graham-Kapowsin. He’s a sophomore who is drumming up plenty of Division I interest.
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite