See what the Hawks Buddy has been up to around town at the bottom of this page, and check out all our fan photos for the Seahawks’ playoff run.
DEAN RUTZ / THE SEATTLE TIMES
Download and print your Russell Wilson Hawks Buddy:
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Microsoft tells vendors to give contract workers basic benefits
Most Read Stories
Snap a photo showing your Seahawks spirit with your desktop Hawks Buddy. Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter our contest. The most creative entry wins a 11″x14″ photo of Russell Wilson by a Seattle Times photographer.
Entries must be submitted by 10 p.m. Sunday, and we will notify the winner by email.
By submitting a photo, you’re authorizing The Seattle Times to use your information, contact you and publish your content (including in print, online and in social media). See our full Terms of Service. Contest applies only to U.S. or Canadian residents. No purchase necessary to win. If under 18 years of age, you’ll need parental permission to enter.
Other than these specific terms, our general contest rules apply.
Need some help putting your buddy together? Watch our helpful video.
Desktop doll illustration by David Miller / The Seattle Times