SPOKANE – Junior Lindsay Sherbert scored a career-high 23 points to help the 22nd-ranked Gonzaga women’s team beat San Francisco 101-66 on Saturday.
Sunny Greinacher added 17 points for the Zags (20-3 overall, 10-1 West Coast Conference), who have won 11 straight.
Gonzaga scored the last eight points of the first half for a 50-46 lead.
The Dons (8-14, 3-8) shot 70.8 percent from the field in the first half and 23.5 percent in the second, when they were outscored 51-20.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite