SPOKANE – Junior Lindsay Sherbert scored a career-high 23 points to help the 22nd-ranked Gonzaga women’s team beat San Francisco 101-66 on Saturday.
Sunny Greinacher added 17 points for the Zags (20-3 overall, 10-1 West Coast Conference), who have won 11 straight.
Gonzaga scored the last eight points of the first half for a 50-46 lead.
The Dons (8-14, 3-8) shot 70.8 percent from the field in the first half and 23.5 percent in the second, when they were outscored 51-20.
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied
- TCU QB Trevone Boykin among Seahawks' undrafted free agent signings
- Oregon QB Vernon Adams to attend Seahawks rookie mini-camp on a tryout basis
- Bellevue High principal leaves school amid scrutiny of football program
- Seahawks bolster key areas of need on Day 3 of NFL draft