SPOKANE – Junior Lindsay Sherbert scored a career-high 23 points to help the 22nd-ranked Gonzaga women’s team beat San Francisco 101-66 on Saturday.
Sunny Greinacher added 17 points for the Zags (20-3 overall, 10-1 West Coast Conference), who have won 11 straight.
Gonzaga scored the last eight points of the first half for a 50-46 lead.
The Dons (8-14, 3-8) shot 70.8 percent from the field in the first half and 23.5 percent in the second, when they were outscored 51-20.
- State Supreme Court: Charter schools are unconstitutional
- Seahawks preseason awards: MVPs, surprises, disappointments, toughest roster calls
- Seahawks' 53-man roster projection: The Final One
- Seahawks agree to deal with veteran RB Fred Jackson, waive Robert Turbin
- Rookies again are impressive as Seattle beats Oakland 31-21 to end exhibition season