SPOKANE – Junior Lindsay Sherbert scored a career-high 23 points to help the 22nd-ranked Gonzaga women’s team beat San Francisco 101-66 on Saturday.
Sunny Greinacher added 17 points for the Zags (20-3 overall, 10-1 West Coast Conference), who have won 11 straight.
Gonzaga scored the last eight points of the first half for a 50-46 lead.
The Dons (8-14, 3-8) shot 70.8 percent from the field in the first half and 23.5 percent in the second, when they were outscored 51-20.
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks re-sign Bryce Brown in Marshawn Lynch’s absence
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Like Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Seahawks ramblings: What got Cary Williams benched?