SPOKANE – Junior Lindsay Sherbert scored a career-high 23 points to help the 22nd-ranked Gonzaga women’s team beat San Francisco 101-66 on Saturday.
Sunny Greinacher added 17 points for the Zags (20-3 overall, 10-1 West Coast Conference), who have won 11 straight.
Gonzaga scored the last eight points of the first half for a 50-46 lead.
The Dons (8-14, 3-8) shot 70.8 percent from the field in the first half and 23.5 percent in the second, when they were outscored 51-20.
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- 32 families face eviction with sale of Kirkland mobile-home park
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- To retire at 55 takes big savings