SPOKANE — Haiden Palmer hit 10 of 15 shots and scored 27 points as No. 20 Gonzaga won its 12th straight game by blitzing Loyola Marymount 88-51 on Saturday.
Since beating the Lions 91-82 in overtime on Jan. 23, the Bulldogs (22-3, 12-1 West Coast) have won by 30, 52, 35, 35 and 37 points.
The Bulldogs used a 12-0 run to take a 25-5 lead at the 11:25 mark. It was 46-20 at halftime when the Bulldogs shot 53.3 percent, including making 5 of 10 three-pointers. The Lions were at 22.7 percent.
Taylor Anderson scored 11 for Loyaka Marymount (7-16, 4-8).
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season