Gary Bell Jr. had 18 points, Elias Harris added 17 points and 10 rebounds and Gonzaga beat Portland 74-62 Thursday night for its 18th straight...
PORTLAND — Gary Bell Jr. had 18 points, Elias Harris added 17 points and 10 rebounds and Gonzaga beat Portland 74-62 Thursday night for its 18th straight win in the series.
Robert Sacre added 16 points on 5 of 5 shooting for the Bulldogs (17-3, 7-1 West Coast), who won their fourth straight game. Kevin Pangos had 12 points.
Ryan Nicholas had all 13 of his points and eight of his 10 rebounds in the first half for the Pilots (5-16, 2-6), who have lost five in a row. Tim Douglas added 11 points and Derrick Rodgers nine.
Gonzaga came out sizzling in the second half, making 15 of 22 shots from the field and 18 of 20 free throws.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- APNewsBreak: Investigators look at overdose in Prince death
- Mexican agents hunting fugitives in Arlington slayings: ‘It’s only going to be a few days’
- Seahawks take Germain Ifedi with first-round pick in NFL draft