The Seattle Golf & Travel Show, the largest such show on the West Coast, returns to the CenturyLink Field Events Center on Friday and runs through Monday.
There will be more than 200 exhibitors, and all adult entrants will receive a voucher for a free round of golf at a choice of five sites.
The show is open from noon to 6 p.m. Friday, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday.
Adult tickets are $14, ages 13-17 are $5, and 12 and under are free.
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery
Most Read Stories
For more information, go to http://www.seattlegolfshow.com
• No. 4 Washington wrapped up the Allstate Sugar Bowl Intercollegiate in New Orleans with a round of 3-over 291 for an 11th-place finish at 15 over in the 54-hole event.
No. 2 UCLA won by six shots at 21 under and top-ranked USC was second in the 17-team field
“We are struggling a little bit so far this spring,” said head coach Mary Lou Mulflur. “Honestly, I felt like this was our worst tournament of the year. It’s frustrating when you know you have a good team, but we don’t perform well.”
Washington’s top finisher at event was Jennifer Yang, who was tied for 22nd at 1-over 217. UCLA’s Erynne Lee, from Silverdale, was tied for sixth at 5 under, three shots behind the winner, Marta Sanz of Auburn.
• All four women from the state of Washington in the Golf Channel’s “Big Break Florida” advanced to the second week after Monday’s premiere.
A field of 12 is competing for $175,000 in cash and prizes. Among the group is Renee Skidmore, who played for Cascade High of Everett, Sadena Parks, a former UW star who played at Bethel High in Graham, Rochester’s Courtney Coleman and Lindsay Aho from Brush Prairie.
Aho, 26, was also a star basketball guard for statewide power Prairie High School. She won the Northwest Women’s Open in Federal Way last year.
Alex Delnov scored 2:35 into overtime as the host Seattle Thunderbirds earned a 4-3 victory over Prince Albert before 5,044 at ShoWare Center in Kent.
The Raiders’ Josh Morrissey scored with 1:16 remaining to tie the score at 3. Mathew Barzal scored twice for the T-birds, including with 4:27 remaining.
• Host College of Idaho downed Northwest University, 80-73, in the quarterfinals of the Cascade Conference women’s basketball tournament. Sanda Milovic led NU with 20 points
From sports-information reports.