Puyallup native Ryan Moore is in the middle of his ninth year on the PGA tour.
During his decorated amateur career, he won the 2001 Washington high school state championship, the 2002 & 2004 U.S. Amateur Public Links, the 2004 U.S. Amateur, the 2004 Western Amateur and the 2004 NCAA championship while attending UNLV.
Moore turned pro in 2005 after winning the Haskins Award (given to the nation’s outstanding collegiate golfer) and winning low amateur at the Masters. He has claimed two PGA victories.
Next week, he will host the inaugural Ryan Moore Junior Championship, July 1-4. at the RMG Club at Oakbrook in Lakewood.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Paul Allen ends KEXP’s yearslong fundraising drive with $500,000 donation
- A six-pack of observations from Seahawks' OTAs: Justin Britt, Alex Collins, Tharold Simon and more
Most Read Stories
Moore answered questions about his playing career, his AJGA tournament and more in a live chat June 28 on seattletimes.com.