Olympia’s Cameron Peck and Hans Reimers of Albany, Ore., will meet Thursday in the final of the Pacific Northwest Men’s Amateur Championship at Bandon Dunes Golf Resort in Bandon, Ore. The final match will be contested over 36 holes.
Peck, who last month won the Washington State Amateur, defeated UW sophomore Kyle Bowser 6 and 5 in the quarterfinals and Carl Jonson 4 and 3 in the semis.
Reimers, the Oregon Open champion, earned a 1-up win over Justin Keiley in the semifinals and defeated Kennewick’s Riley Hayfield 1-up in the quarterfinals.
From Internet reports
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- Report gives Seattle drivers worst marks yet; Bellevue isn't far behind
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75