Olympia’s Cameron Peck and Hans Reimers of Albany, Ore., will meet Thursday in the final of the Pacific Northwest Men’s Amateur Championship at Bandon Dunes Golf Resort in Bandon, Ore. The final match will be contested over 36 holes.
Peck, who last month won the Washington State Amateur, defeated UW sophomore Kyle Bowser 6 and 5 in the quarterfinals and Carl Jonson 4 and 3 in the semis.
Reimers, the Oregon Open champion, earned a 1-up win over Justin Keiley in the semifinals and defeated Kennewick’s Riley Hayfield 1-up in the quarterfinals.
From Internet reports
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, have sit-ins in Seattle
- Game thread: Huskies dominate Cougars in Apple Cup
- For UW Huskies, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- Swarming defense, Myles Gaskin helps UW rout WSU in Apple Cup
- Teardown town: 1,500 small houses replaced by giants since 2012