Olympia’s Cameron Peck and Hans Reimers of Albany, Ore., will meet Thursday in the final of the Pacific Northwest Men’s Amateur Championship at Bandon Dunes Golf Resort in Bandon, Ore. The final match will be contested over 36 holes.
Peck, who last month won the Washington State Amateur, defeated UW sophomore Kyle Bowser 6 and 5 in the quarterfinals and Carl Jonson 4 and 3 in the semis.
Reimers, the Oregon Open champion, earned a 1-up win over Justin Keiley in the semifinals and defeated Kennewick’s Riley Hayfield 1-up in the quarterfinals.
From Internet reports
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's
- Costco purchases land in southeast Redmond for long-delayed project
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp