Olympia’s Cameron Peck and Hans Reimers of Albany, Ore., will meet Thursday in the final of the Pacific Northwest Men’s Amateur Championship at Bandon Dunes Golf Resort in Bandon, Ore. The final match will be contested over 36 holes.
Peck, who last month won the Washington State Amateur, defeated UW sophomore Kyle Bowser 6 and 5 in the quarterfinals and Carl Jonson 4 and 3 in the semis.
Reimers, the Oregon Open champion, earned a 1-up win over Justin Keiley in the semifinals and defeated Kennewick’s Riley Hayfield 1-up in the quarterfinals.
From Internet reports
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
- Crash on I-5 at Boeing Access Road backs up traffic for miles