WALLA WALLA — Tim Feenstra, an assistant pro at Broadmoor Golf Club, remains a stroke behind the leader after two rounds of the Northwest Open Invitational at Wine Valley Golf Club.
Feenstra had a 69 Tuesday and still trails Colin Inglis of Emerald Valley in Creswell, Ore. Inglis also had a 69 Tuesday.
Among those just two strokes back are Darren Black of Rainier Golf & Country Club, and Carl Jonson, an amateur from Wing Point G&CC.
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Chargers players upset with Frank Clark
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
Most Read Stories
Washington received one first-place vote and was second overall in a Pac-12 preseason coaches poll. UCLA led the poll with four first-place votes and 24 points, with UW second with 19 points, just one point ahead of Stanford.
From sports-information reports