WALLA WALLA — Tim Feenstra, an assistant pro at Broadmoor Golf Club, remains a stroke behind the leader after two rounds of the Northwest Open Invitational at Wine Valley Golf Club.
Feenstra had a 69 Tuesday and still trails Colin Inglis of Emerald Valley in Creswell, Ore. Inglis also had a 69 Tuesday.
Among those just two strokes back are Darren Black of Rainier Golf & Country Club, and Carl Jonson, an amateur from Wing Point G&CC.
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Gun violence: Don’t fear gun laws; let gun-owners help pay to fix the problem
- Evergreen High School football player critically injured during game
Most Read Stories
Washington received one first-place vote and was second overall in a Pac-12 preseason coaches poll. UCLA led the poll with four first-place votes and 24 points, with UW second with 19 points, just one point ahead of Stanford.
From sports-information reports