MIDLAND, Texas – Andrew Putnam of University Place will take a seven-stroke lead into Sunday’s final round of the Web.com Tour’s WNB Golf Classic.
The 25-year-old Putnam shot an 8-under-par 64 in Saturday’s third round and has a 20-under total.
Richard S. Johnson (66) and Rod Pampling (68) were tied for second place at 13 under.
Andres Gonzales (67) of Olympia was tied for 22nd place at 7 under.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- Marshawn Lynch’s retirement announcement wasn’t classy, but it was perfect
- Marshawn Lynch leaves behind a legacy like no other with Seahawks
Most Read Stories
Nick Taylor (73), a former Washington Huskies player, was tied for 51st place at 4 under.
Noh leads Bradley in Zurich Classic
AVONDALE, La. – Seung-Yul Noh became the first player to complete 54 holes at the TPC Louisiana without a bogey and strung together three birdies late in his round to surge two strokes ahead of Keegan Bradley atop the Zurich Classic leaderboard.
Noh shot a 7-under 65 to reach 18-under 198 in the PGA Tour event. Noh, who is from South Korea, has been playing with yellow and blue ribbons affixed to his cap to honor victims of the fatal ferry accident in the waters near his home country.
Bradley (65) began the round tied for seventh at 9 under and pulled into a tie for the lead with Noh with his seventh birdie of the day. Noh made birdie putts of 13 feet on No. 14 and 10 feet on No. 15 before hitting a 112-yard approach shot to a foot for another birdie.
Former Washington Husky Alex Prugh (70) of Spokane was tied for 28th place at 8 under.
Kyle Stanley (71) of Gig Harbor was tied for 35th at 7 under.
• Stacy Lewis shot a 4-under 68 to take a one-shot lead over 17-year-old Lydia Ko (68) after three rounds of the Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic at Lake Merced Golf Club in Daly City, Calif. Lewis had a 10-under 206 total.
Jimin Kang (74), a graduate of King’s High School in Shoreline, was tied for 58th at 7 over.