Former Seahawk Chad Eaton was arrested in Monroe on Saturday for investigation of domestic violence. Details have not been released, but...
Former Seahawk Chad Eaton was arrested in Monroe on Saturday for investigation of domestic violence.
Details have not been released, but Snohomish County sheriff’s deputies say that Eaton was booked into the Snohomish County Jail at 3:32 p.m. Saturday for investigation of fourth-degree assault, domestic violence. He paid his $2,500 bail and was released the following afternoon.
Eaton played football for Washington State and nine seasons in the NFL, including three with the Seahawks, before retiring after the 2004 season.
Last year, Eaton’s wife was arrested by King County deputies in response to a domestic-violence complaint. It’s unclear if she was involved in the weekend incident.
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's
Most Read Stories
When Tina Eaton was arrested at her home near Redmond on Aug. 13, officers said Chad Eaton had a bloody nose from a punch or slap to the face.
King County prosecutors declined to file charges and the case was dismissed.
Chad and Tina Eaton are in the midst of a divorce. He lives in Monroe and she lives in Redmond.
Seattle Times news researcher Miyoko Wolf contributed to this report.
Jennifer Sullivan: 206-464-8294 or email@example.com