EA Sports' popular PGA Tour game will no longer be named for Tiger Woods.
EA Sports’ popular PGA Tour game will no longer be named for Tiger Woods.
The company announced on its blog that it and Woods have made a “mutual decision to end our partnership” and that the company would keep working with the PGA Tour on its next golf title.
EA Sports’ popular golf game has been named for Tiger Woods since it first came out in 1998. This year’s game, titled “Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14,” will be the last one to bear his name.
- Wolverine fire continues to grow, air quality at hazardous levels
- Man who drowned in Lake Washington was watching hydros, jumped in to swim
- Oh, rats! Seattle is one of the rattiest places in U.S.
- Seahawks' decision shows faith in Brandon Mebane, and the team's Superstar Strategy
- Old office-temperature rule for men leaves women freezing at work
Most Read Stories