EA Sports' popular PGA Tour game will no longer be named for Tiger Woods.
EA Sports’ popular PGA Tour game will no longer be named for Tiger Woods.
The company announced on its blog that it and Woods have made a “mutual decision to end our partnership” and that the company would keep working with the PGA Tour on its next golf title.
EA Sports’ popular golf game has been named for Tiger Woods since it first came out in 1998. This year’s game, titled “Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14,” will be the last one to bear his name.
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's
Most Read Stories