EA Sports' popular PGA Tour game will no longer be named for Tiger Woods.
EA Sports’ popular PGA Tour game will no longer be named for Tiger Woods.
The company announced on its blog that it and Woods have made a “mutual decision to end our partnership” and that the company would keep working with the PGA Tour on its next golf title.
EA Sports’ popular golf game has been named for Tiger Woods since it first came out in 1998. This year’s game, titled “Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14,” will be the last one to bear his name.
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Seahawks mailbag: Bobby Wagner's contract, Brandon Mebane's future, and more
- As fast-moving wildfire hits Quincy, police say Wenatchee blaze man-made
Most Read Stories