EA Sports' popular PGA Tour game will no longer be named for Tiger Woods.
EA Sports’ popular PGA Tour game will no longer be named for Tiger Woods.
The company announced on its blog that it and Woods have made a “mutual decision to end our partnership” and that the company would keep working with the PGA Tour on its next golf title.
EA Sports’ popular golf game has been named for Tiger Woods since it first came out in 1998. This year’s game, titled “Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14,” will be the last one to bear his name.
- 2 killed, half-million lose power in Seattle-area windstorm
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Seahawks’ third exhibition game may be a dress rehearsal, but it does have significance
Most Read Stories