EA Sports' popular PGA Tour game will no longer be named for Tiger Woods.
EA Sports’ popular PGA Tour game will no longer be named for Tiger Woods.
The company announced on its blog that it and Woods have made a “mutual decision to end our partnership” and that the company would keep working with the PGA Tour on its next golf title.
EA Sports’ popular golf game has been named for Tiger Woods since it first came out in 1998. This year’s game, titled “Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14,” will be the last one to bear his name.
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development
- Panthers' Cam Newton and Seahawks' Russell Wilson handled Super Bowl losses very differently
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
Most Read Stories