WALLA WALLA — Sarah Anderegg had 20 points and 11 rebounds as seventh-ranked Whitman beat top-ranked and undefeated Thomas More 76-60 Saturday night to advance to the Final Four of the NCAA Division III women’s basketball tournament.
Meghan White had 15 points and 11 rebounds for the Missionaries (30-1). Heather Johns had 13 points and Hailey Mcdonald chipped in 10.
Sydni Wainscott led Thomas More (31-1) with 13 points.
Whitman will face Wisconsin-Whitewater on Friday in Stevens Point, Wis. FDU-Florham plays Tufts.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft