WALLA WALLA — Sarah Anderegg had 20 points and 11 rebounds as seventh-ranked Whitman beat top-ranked and undefeated Thomas More 76-60 Saturday night to advance to the Final Four of the NCAA Division III women’s basketball tournament.
Meghan White had 15 points and 11 rebounds for the Missionaries (30-1). Heather Johns had 13 points and Hailey Mcdonald chipped in 10.
Sydni Wainscott led Thomas More (31-1) with 13 points.
Whitman will face Wisconsin-Whitewater on Friday in Stevens Point, Wis. FDU-Florham plays Tufts.
- Shell icebreaker begins journey after protesters removed from Portland bridge
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Silence deafening as Russell Wilson deadline for extension nears
- Haggen cuts worker hours in Seattle area
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii