Katie Colard scored 25 points, including 12 in the last eight minutes as Western Washington knocked off the No. 9 ranked Seattle Pacific 84-77 at Brougham Pavilion.
Suzanna Ohlsen led Seattle Pacific (8-3, 1-2 Great Northwest Athletic Conference) with 18 points and Katie Benson added 17.
The Falcons managed just one field goal in the final 4:20 after closing to 72-7.
Western Washington (5-5, 1-1 GNAC) outscored SPU 12-5 the rest of the way.
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- Report gives Seattle drivers worst marks yet; Bellevue isn't far behind
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
Most Read Stories
Mariners sign three players
Seattle signed outfielder Cole Gillespie and right-handed pitchers Matt Palmer and Ramon Ramirez to minor-league contracts Thursday and invited them to major-league spring training.
More women’s basketball
• Eastern Washington used a 15-4 run late in the second half to defeat visiting Weber State 78-67 in a Big Sky contest. Hayley Hodgins had a season-high 22 points for Eastern (5-6, 1-1 Big Sky).
• Despite a game-high 28 points from David Downs, the No. 11 Seattle Pacific men lost 74-70 at Western Oregon.
The Falcons (11-3) had their four-game winning streak stopped and fell to 2-1 in GNAC play.
Rodney Webster and Marwan Sarhan each scored 17 points to lead WOU (9-4, 2-1).
Downs made 5 of 9 shots from three-point range and is shooting 57 percent (45 of 79) beyond the arc this season. The senior point guard moved into the No. 6 spot among all-time SPU scorers with 1,420 career points.
• Western Washington guard Richard Woodworth had 24 points, reaching the 1,000-point mark in career scoring, leading the No. 15 Vikings to a 104-89 win at No. 23 Alaska Anchorage.
Center Austin Bragg had game-highs of 25 points and 12 rebounds for the Vikings (9-2, 3-0 GNAC). Alaska Anchorage fell to 8-5 overall and 1-1 in the GNAC.
From wire and sports information reports