SALT LAKE CITY – Delon Wright scored 22 points, collected nine rebounds and had six assists and Utah blocked a season-high 12 shots to fuel an 86-63 victory over Arizona State on Sunday night.
Jordan Loveridge scored 18 points to help the Utes (18-9 overall, 7-8 Pac-12) end a two-game losing skid.
Shaquielle McKissic, a former Edmonds Community College and Kentridge High School player, had 16 points for the Sun Devils (19-8. 8-6), who shot 30.8 percent.
- Power restored after major, hour-long outage in downtown Seattle
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
Most Read Stories
At Cal 77, USC 64
Justin Cobbs, who shot 4 for 20 over his previous two games, scored 22 points on 8-for-10 accuracy as the Golden Bears (18-9, 9-5) beat USC (10-17, 1-13).
|Sunday’s resultsOregon 67, Washington State 53Utah 86, Arizona State 63California 77, USC 64|