Seattle Rowing Center’s Lindsay Meyer earned three medals Friday at the USRowing National Championships in West Windsor, N.J.
Meyer won the national title in the women’s single sculls and women’s quad, and took home the silver medal with Nicole Ritchie in the women’s double.
“It was good,” Meyer said. “It was fun to get out and race again and again, and again.”
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- Washington officer shoots men accused of earlier beer theft
- Paul Allen's First & Goal signs letter expressing concerns over Sodo arena
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing big city
- West Seattle couple leaves all their assets -- $847,215 -- to Uncle Sam
Most Read Stories
• Gonzaga incoming freshman Will Brueckner finished second in the KPMG Stacy Lewis Junior Open at the Lost Springs Golf & Athletic Club in Rogers, Ark. Brueckner, of Walnut Creek, Calf., shot 72-69-72 for a 54-hole score of 3-under-par 213, six shots behind winner Kyler Tate of Winter Garden, Fla.
From sports-information reports.