Seattle Rowing Center’s Lindsay Meyer earned three medals Friday at the USRowing National Championships in West Windsor, N.J.
Meyer won the national title in the women’s single sculls and women’s quad, and took home the silver medal with Nicole Ritchie in the women’s double.
“It was good,” Meyer said. “It was fun to get out and race again and again, and again.”
- Wolverine fire continues to grow, air quality at hazardous levels
- Man who drowned in Lake Washington was watching hydros, jumped in to swim
- Oh, rats! Seattle is one of the rattiest places in U.S.
- Seahawks' decision shows faith in Brandon Mebane, and the team's Superstar Strategy
- Old office-temperature rule for men leaves women freezing at work
Most Read Stories
• Gonzaga incoming freshman Will Brueckner finished second in the KPMG Stacy Lewis Junior Open at the Lost Springs Golf & Athletic Club in Rogers, Ark. Brueckner, of Walnut Creek, Calf., shot 72-69-72 for a 54-hole score of 3-under-par 213, six shots behind winner Kyler Tate of Winter Garden, Fla.
From sports-information reports.