Seattle Rowing Center’s Lindsay Meyer earned three medals Friday at the USRowing National Championships in West Windsor, N.J.
Meyer won the national title in the women’s single sculls and women’s quad, and took home the silver medal with Nicole Ritchie in the women’s double.
“It was good,” Meyer said. “It was fun to get out and race again and again, and again.”
- Ivar's to raise restaurant workers' wages to $15 right away
- Opening day roster looks pretty clear after Sunday cuts
- WSU study: 'Exploding head syndrome' more common than once thought
- 3 places off the beaten track in Hawaii
- A mom's tweet about Oreos in school stirs up culture wars
Most Read Stories
• Gonzaga incoming freshman Will Brueckner finished second in the KPMG Stacy Lewis Junior Open at the Lost Springs Golf & Athletic Club in Rogers, Ark. Brueckner, of Walnut Creek, Calf., shot 72-69-72 for a 54-hole score of 3-under-par 213, six shots behind winner Kyler Tate of Winter Garden, Fla.
From sports-information reports.