Seattle Rowing Center’s Lindsay Meyer earned three medals Friday at the USRowing National Championships in West Windsor, N.J.
Meyer won the national title in the women’s single sculls and women’s quad, and took home the silver medal with Nicole Ritchie in the women’s double.
“It was good,” Meyer said. “It was fun to get out and race again and again, and again.”
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- This USB cable finally could be connector for long haul
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
Most Read Stories
• Gonzaga incoming freshman Will Brueckner finished second in the KPMG Stacy Lewis Junior Open at the Lost Springs Golf & Athletic Club in Rogers, Ark. Brueckner, of Walnut Creek, Calf., shot 72-69-72 for a 54-hole score of 3-under-par 213, six shots behind winner Kyler Tate of Winter Garden, Fla.
From sports-information reports.