The Apple Cup rivalry has always been a family affair for Steve and Scott Pelluer as the brothers from Bellevue were standout players for UW and WSU, respectively, during their collegiate careers.
Steve was a record-setting quarterback who led the Huskies to a big win over Iowa in the 1982 Rose Bowl and was the Pac-10 Offensive Player of the Year in 1983.
Scott was a tenacious linebacker for the Cougars who led the team in tackles for loss (18) and sacks (12) during the 1980 season.
The brothers answered questions about their playing days in Seattle and Pullman, their Apple Cup memories and more during a live chat on Nov. 27.
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's