The Apple Cup rivalry has always been a family affair for Steve and Scott Pelluer as the brothers from Bellevue were standout players for UW and WSU, respectively, during their collegiate careers.
Steve was a record-setting quarterback who led the Huskies to a big win over Iowa in the 1982 Rose Bowl and was the Pac-10 Offensive Player of the Year in 1983.
Scott was a tenacious linebacker for the Cougars who led the team in tackles for loss (18) and sacks (12) during the 1980 season.
The brothers answered questions about their playing days in Seattle and Pullman, their Apple Cup memories and more during a live chat on Nov. 27.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- Seattle-area home prices set record; 2nd-fastest rising in nation