The Apple Cup rivalry has always been a family affair for Steve and Scott Pelluer as the brothers from Bellevue were standout players for UW and WSU, respectively, during their collegiate careers.
Steve was a record-setting quarterback who led the Huskies to a big win over Iowa in the 1982 Rose Bowl and was the Pac-10 Offensive Player of the Year in 1983.
Scott was a tenacious linebacker for the Cougars who led the team in tackles for loss (18) and sacks (12) during the 1980 season.
The brothers answered questions about their playing days in Seattle and Pullman, their Apple Cup memories and more during a live chat on Nov. 27.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Oh smack: Garbage truck hits Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied