The Apple Cup rivalry has always been a family affair for Steve and Scott Pelluer as the brothers from Bellevue were standout players for UW and WSU, respectively, during their collegiate careers.
Steve was a record-setting quarterback who led the Huskies to a big win over Iowa in the 1982 Rose Bowl and was the Pac-10 Offensive Player of the Year in 1983.
Scott was a tenacious linebacker for the Cougars who led the team in tackles for loss (18) and sacks (12) during the 1980 season.
The brothers answered questions about their playing days in Seattle and Pullman, their Apple Cup memories and more during a live chat on Nov. 27.
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Seahawks preseason awards: MVPs, surprises, disappointments, toughest roster calls
- Seattle teachers vote to strike if agreement isn’t reached