Chiney Ogwumike has been a force for the Stanford women’s baskeball team during her four years in Palo Alto.
On Tuesday, she won her second straight Pac-12 Player of the Year Award after averaging 27.0 points and 12.1 rebounds per game. She ranks third in the country in scoring and eighth in rebounding. In January, she became the Pac-12’s all-time leading rebounder.
She was also named the Defensive Player of the Year for the third-consecutive season.
Ogwumike answered questions about her career at Stanford, the upcoming Pac-12 women’s tournament at KeyArena and more during a chat on Wednesday afternoon.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Marshawn Lynch leaves behind a legacy like no other with Seahawks
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s
- Marshawn Lynch’s retirement announcement wasn’t classy, but it was perfect