Chiney Ogwumike has been a force for the Stanford women’s baskeball team during her four years in Palo Alto.
On Tuesday, she won her second straight Pac-12 Player of the Year Award after averaging 27.0 points and 12.1 rebounds per game. She ranks third in the country in scoring and eighth in rebounding. In January, she became the Pac-12’s all-time leading rebounder.
She was also named the Defensive Player of the Year for the third-consecutive season.
Ogwumike answered questions about her career at Stanford, the upcoming Pac-12 women’s tournament at KeyArena and more during a chat on Wednesday afternoon.
- With death on table, McEnroe jury's friendships crumbled
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- No time to eat in Silicon Valley, so techies chug their protein