Chiney Ogwumike has been a force for the Stanford women’s baskeball team during her four years in Palo Alto.
On Tuesday, she won her second straight Pac-12 Player of the Year Award after averaging 27.0 points and 12.1 rebounds per game. She ranks third in the country in scoring and eighth in rebounding. In January, she became the Pac-12’s all-time leading rebounder.
She was also named the Defensive Player of the Year for the third-consecutive season.
Ogwumike answered questions about her career at Stanford, the upcoming Pac-12 women’s tournament at KeyArena and more during a chat on Wednesday afternoon.
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- Washington basketball great Christian Welp dies at 51
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- Mumford & Sons, Foo Fighters, coming to big Walla Walla fest
- UW great Christian Welp died at vacation home near Hood Canal, friend says