Chiney Ogwumike has been a force for the Stanford women’s baskeball team during her four years in Palo Alto.
On Tuesday, she won her second straight Pac-12 Player of the Year Award after averaging 27.0 points and 12.1 rebounds per game. She ranks third in the country in scoring and eighth in rebounding. In January, she became the Pac-12’s all-time leading rebounder.
She was also named the Defensive Player of the Year for the third-consecutive season.
Ogwumike answered questions about her career at Stanford, the upcoming Pac-12 women’s tournament at KeyArena and more during a chat on Wednesday afternoon.
- Oregon mother of missing boy: 'It doesn't get easier with time'
- Widespread Comcast outage reported in Puget Sound
- Seattle cyclist crashes into pedestrian, then stabs him
- Dumping of halibut sparks fight among North Pacific fishing fleets
- Navy's first openly gay SEAL rebuilding his life in Bible Belt