Johnathan Loyd hits two season-highs
EUGENE, Ore. — Johnathan Loyd had season highs of 15 points and nine assists to lead No. 23 Oregon to a 77-64 victory over Stanford on Saturday night.
Carlos Emory led Oregon with 19 points and Arsalan Kazemi scored 15 points for the Ducks (22-6, 11-4 Pac-12).
Dwight Powell led the Cardinal (16-12, 7-8) with 16 points and Josh Huestis had 12 points and 13 rebounds.
- Strange but true: Mammoth catfish caught in Italy, and great white shark lurking off Washington coast
- Microsoft pair claim 'hostess bar' expense queries led to firing
- Slugger Nelson Cruz makes strong first impression with Mariners
- Forecasters say gas prices are set to soar
- Thursday morning musings: Mel Kiper says Seattle pick "very difficult to predict right now''
Most Read Stories
at Oregon State 59
Justin Cobbs had 18 points and the Golden Bears (18-9, 10-5 Pac-12) won their fifth game in a row by outlasting the Beavers (13-15, 3-12).
Arizona 73, Washington State 56
California 60, Oregon State 59
Oregon 77, Stanford 64
Washington at Arizona State, late