Johnathan Loyd hits two season-highs
EUGENE, Ore. — Johnathan Loyd had season highs of 15 points and nine assists to lead No. 23 Oregon to a 77-64 victory over Stanford on Saturday night.
Carlos Emory led Oregon with 19 points and Arsalan Kazemi scored 15 points for the Ducks (22-6, 11-4 Pac-12).
Dwight Powell led the Cardinal (16-12, 7-8) with 16 points and Josh Huestis had 12 points and 13 rebounds.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- 6 ways to befriend your bones and fend off osteoporosis
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
Most Read Stories
at Oregon State 59
Justin Cobbs had 18 points and the Golden Bears (18-9, 10-5 Pac-12) won their fifth game in a row by outlasting the Beavers (13-15, 3-12).
Arizona 73, Washington State 56
California 60, Oregon State 59
Oregon 77, Stanford 64
Washington at Arizona State, late