How much does the big guy help? Przemek Karnowski is a 7-foot-1, 305-pound load. He should provide more offense than the graduated Robert...
How much does the big guy help?
Przemek Karnowski is a 7-foot-1, 305-pound load. He should provide more offense than the graduated Robert Sacre, but defense is the question mark.
Does Gary Bell take over?
During a mostly successful freshman season, Bell occasionally deferred to others; he took one three-pointer in 75 minutes of the WCC tournament. He’s talented enough to be selfish, in a good way.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
Most Read Stories
Is the overall toughness there?
Against the elite teams, it takes a rugged approach inside. The Zags have to prove they can play that way.
Who’s the leader?
It’s probably going to be a shared proposition, between Kevin Pangos, Elias Harris and Kelly Olynyk.
Where does Sam Dower fit in?
Dower was named to the preseason All-WCC team — even though he might not start. He’s a gifted scorer who could become a premier player if his defense improves.