How much does the big guy help? Przemek Karnowski is a 7-foot-1, 305-pound load. He should provide more offense than the graduated Robert...
How much does the big guy help?
Przemek Karnowski is a 7-foot-1, 305-pound load. He should provide more offense than the graduated Robert Sacre, but defense is the question mark.
Does Gary Bell take over?
During a mostly successful freshman season, Bell occasionally deferred to others; he took one three-pointer in 75 minutes of the WCC tournament. He’s talented enough to be selfish, in a good way.
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, have sit-ins in Seattle
- Game thread: Huskies dominate Cougars in Apple Cup
- Swarming defense, Myles Gaskin helps UW rout WSU in Apple Cup
- For UW Huskies, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- Teardown town: 1,500 small houses replaced by giants since 2012
Most Read Stories
Is the overall toughness there?
Against the elite teams, it takes a rugged approach inside. The Zags have to prove they can play that way.
Who’s the leader?
It’s probably going to be a shared proposition, between Kevin Pangos, Elias Harris and Kelly Olynyk.
Where does Sam Dower fit in?
Dower was named to the preseason All-WCC team — even though he might not start. He’s a gifted scorer who could become a premier player if his defense improves.