For the second time in the past four weeks, sophomore guard Tyler Harvey has been selected as the College Sports Madness Big Sky Conference Player of the Week after another record-breaking effort in Eastern’s 94-90 overtime win over Northern Colorado on Saturday.
He eclipsed 36 points for the second time in four games when he made a school-record 10 three-pointers and totaled 38 points against the Bears.
• Western Washington’s Austin Bragg was chosen as Great Northwest Athletic Conference men’s basketball Player of the Week.
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Russell Wilson talks baseball, contract and other stuff on Jimmy Kimmel
Most Read Stories
• WWU’s Jenna DeRosier has been named the GNAC softball Pitcher of the Week and WWU first baseman Alexie Levin was named Player of the Week.
• McKayla Fricker of Seattle Pacific, who set an NCAA Division II-leading time in the 800 (2:09.24), has been named the GNAC women’s track Athlete of the Week. WWU distance runner Chip Jackson and jumper Brett Watson, have been named GNAC male Athletes of the Week.
From sports-information reports.