Larry Scott has been commissioner of the Pac-12 Conference since 2009.
In his first two years on the job led the conference through expansion for the first time since 1978 by adding Colorado and Utah and creating a football championship game for the first time in conference history.
His other big initiatives as commissioner have included: securing equal revenue sharing for the first time ever, and delivering a landmark media rights agreement with ESPN and Fox that has dramatically increased revenue and national exposure for schools. He also spearheaded the creation of the Pac-12 Network and Pac-12 Digital Network that has significantly enhanced exposure for all sports throughout the conference.
Scott answered questions about the Pac-12 men’s and women’s basketball tournaments, the Pac-12 Network and more in a chat on Thursday afternoon.
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Legislature OKs new budget with rare tuition cuts and pay raises for teachers
- WSP: Brush fires along I-5 near Marysville were likely arson