Pac-10 picks Oregon State 40, WSU 14: This might be where everything catches up to tired, beat-up Cougars. Oregon 30, California 13: Bears...
Oregon State 40, WSU 14: This might be where everything catches up to tired, beat-up Cougars.
Oregon 30, California 13: Bears could have the defense to stay with Ducks; offense another story.
Arizona State 34, Stanford 31: Last-chance time for Sun Devils to move toward bowl bid.
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- Seahawks sign CFL receiver Jeff Fuller and running back Cameron Marshall
- Nigerian suicide bomber gets cold feet, refuses to kill
Most Read Stories
Arizona 33, USC 26: Tough to gauge who’s going to be more mentally into this one.
Last week: 3-2 (2-3 vs. spread).
Season: 48-12 (31-20-2 vs. spread).
Pac-10 power rankings
By Bud Withers, Seattle Times college football reporter
|1||Oregon (9-0)||Now Duck mascot to get apology from Woodward|
|2||Stanford (8-1)||Recent snap counts include BCS algorithms|
|3||USC (6-3)||So few rides, may play 8-man football in 2011|
|4||Arizona (7-2)||One of these millenniums, will get to Pasadena|
|5||Oregon State (4-4)||Flags on linebacker known as hanky-Pankey|
|6||California (5-4)||Close to Livermore Lima Bean Classic bid|
|7||UCLA (4-5)||Revealed: Timer last week was Neuheisel’s sister|
|8||Arizona State (4-5)||Threet on No Interception Left Behind plan|
|9||Washington (3-6)||Sark’s parking space for UCLA near Northgate|
|10||Washington St. (1-9)||Could be eligible for federal disaster relief|