Pac-10 picks Arizona State 31, Washington 27: If there's a bowl-salvation game in early October, this is it. Oregon 55, WSU 17: About as...
Arizona State 31, Washington 27: If there’s a bowl-salvation game in early October, this is it.
Oregon 55, WSU 17: About as bad a matchup as it gets for the Cougars.
California 28, UCLA 17: Bears either learn from Nevada debacle, or succumb to the Pistol again.
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Impressions from day 3 of Seahawks training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him
Most Read Stories
Stanford 37, USC 33: This will require passion from the Trojans, something missing so far.
Arizona 34, Oregon State 30: Third top-10 opponent for Beavers, all on the road.
Last week — 2-2 (4-0 vs. spread). Season — 32-6 (19-11-1).
Pac-10 power rankings
By Bud Withers, Seattle Times college football reporter
|1||Oregon (5-0)||Backs to wear oxygen tanks versus Cougars|
|2||Arizona (4-0)||During bye, Stoops practiced bouncing off walls|
|3||Stanford (4-1)||Harbaugh to go for 3 after TDs this week|
|4||UCLA (3-2)||Evel Knievel was more durable than Prince|
|5||Oregon State (2-2)||DT Paea was on faea against Sun Devils|
|6||USC (4-1)||Kiffin grad of Les Miles Clock-Managing School|
|7||California (2-2)||Seen more Pistol than a Glock factory|
|8||Washington (2-2)||Wants to play USC five times annually in Pac-12|
|9||Arizona State (2-3)||On sideline, players now stage bocce ball games|
|10||Washington St. (1-4)||Unbelieving officials now review all WSU TDs|