Pac-10 picks Arizona State 31, Washington 27: If there's a bowl-salvation game in early October, this is it. Oregon 55, WSU 17: About as...
Arizona State 31, Washington 27: If there’s a bowl-salvation game in early October, this is it.
Oregon 55, WSU 17: About as bad a matchup as it gets for the Cougars.
California 28, UCLA 17: Bears either learn from Nevada debacle, or succumb to the Pistol again.
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- Panthers' Cam Newton and Seahawks' Russell Wilson handled Super Bowl losses very differently
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development
Most Read Stories
Stanford 37, USC 33: This will require passion from the Trojans, something missing so far.
Arizona 34, Oregon State 30: Third top-10 opponent for Beavers, all on the road.
Last week — 2-2 (4-0 vs. spread). Season — 32-6 (19-11-1).
Pac-10 power rankings
By Bud Withers, Seattle Times college football reporter
|1||Oregon (5-0)||Backs to wear oxygen tanks versus Cougars|
|2||Arizona (4-0)||During bye, Stoops practiced bouncing off walls|
|3||Stanford (4-1)||Harbaugh to go for 3 after TDs this week|
|4||UCLA (3-2)||Evel Knievel was more durable than Prince|
|5||Oregon State (2-2)||DT Paea was on faea against Sun Devils|
|6||USC (4-1)||Kiffin grad of Les Miles Clock-Managing School|
|7||California (2-2)||Seen more Pistol than a Glock factory|
|8||Washington (2-2)||Wants to play USC five times annually in Pac-12|
|9||Arizona State (2-3)||On sideline, players now stage bocce ball games|
|10||Washington St. (1-4)||Unbelieving officials now review all WSU TDs|