Oregon State 40, Washington 27: Hard to see the Huskies slowing down Katz and Beavers.
Arizona 37, WSU 20: Wildcats have scored 107 in past two meetings with Cougars.
California 28, USC 24: Trojans are vulnerable on back end, but can Riley take advantage?
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Kent family mourns loss of father, two sons in Father’s Day weekend crash
Most Read Stories
Last week — 4-1 (4-1 vs. spread). Season — 36-7 (23-12-1).
Pac-10 power rankings
By Bud Withers, Seattle Times college football reporter
|1||Oregon (6-0)||Knight planning to donate Springfield to Eugene|
|2||Stanford (5-1)||All this, and Harbaugh’s toilet working well, too|
|3||Oregon State (3-2)||Lost to UW back in Enoch Bagshaw era|
|4||Arizona (4-1)||Loss never would have happened under Mackovic|
|5||California (3-2)||Ushers now in fear of Riley’s passes|
|6||UCLA (3-3)||Might be better off going without a quarterback|
|7||Arizona State (3-3)||On plane home, wideouts dropped lunch sacks|
|8||USC (4-2)||On bright side, No. 1 among probation teams|
|9||Washington (2-3)||Revealed: Bill Doba phoned in fake FG|
|10||Washington St. (1-5)||Now pondering two-week extension for Wulff|