Pac-10 picks USC 31, Washington 29: Huskies should move it against Trojans' pass defense. UCLA 33, WSU 16: Motivation might not be there...
USC 31, Washington 29: Huskies should move it against Trojans’ pass defense.
UCLA 33, WSU 16: Motivation might not be there for Bruins after two hard weeks.
Oregon 41, Stanford 32: Could be a classic … home field might say a lot about the outcome.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Seattle-area home prices hit wall in May
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
Most Read Stories
Arizona State 30, Oregon State 27: Beavers, with only two sacks, need to get to Threet.
Last week: 5-1 (4-1-1 vs. spread). Season: 30-4 (15-11-1).
Pac-10 power rankings
By Bud Withers, Seattle Times college football reporter
|1||Oregon (4-0)||Several riots on tap coinciding with “GameDay”|
|2||Stanford (4-0)||Marecic also buses tables at pregame meal|
|3||Arizona (4-0)||During bye, studying cactus water retention|
|4||USC (4-0)||Changed nickname to “Sniveling Kiffins”|
|5||UCLA (2-2)||Honoring Pistol, wears holsters on campus|
|6||Oregon St. (1-2)||Many inmates to attend ’01 Fiesta reunion|
|7||Arizona St. (2-2)||One Hankins punt went onto Mill Avenue|
|8||California (2-2)||Incidentally, Joe Kapp favors Zipper plan|
|9||Washington (1-2)||Firmly believes it can stop Aaron Corp|
|10||Washington St. (1-3)||Fans euphoric; only a game out of first|