Pac-10 picks Washington 31, California 20: Hard to believe Bears will have much left in emotional tank. Oregon 41, Arizona 19: Just can't...
Washington 31, California 20: Hard to believe Bears will have much left in emotional tank.
Oregon 41, Arizona 19: Just can’t see Oregon letting off the accelerator with lots at stake.
Stanford 30, Oregon St. 21: Beavers unlikely to get bowl-eligible against rampaging Cardinal.
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- Panthers' Cam Newton and Seahawks' Russell Wilson handled Super Bowl losses very differently
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development
Most Read Stories
USC 33, Notre Dame 23: Trojans’ ground game should help Mustain smooth into starting role.
Arizona State 38, UCLA 17: Sun Devils about due to put a complete game together.
Last week — 2-1 (2-1 vs. spread).
Season — 51-16 (35-23-2 vs. spread).
Pac-10 power rankings
|1||Oregon (10-0)||Neither hail, sleet nor snow can stop Maehl|
|2||Stanford (10-1)||NFL now projecting Luck as fullback|
|3||Arizona (7-3)||Thursday, Stoops made turkey dinner for team|
|4||USC (7-4)||And Baxter didn’t even tip golf-cart driver|
|5||Oregon State (5-5)||Never had this bowl uncertainty under Pettibone|
|6||California (5-6)||Doesn’t need coach so much as a shrink|
|7||Washington (4-6)||Would go bowling in Iraq if invited|
|8||UCLA (4-6)||Neuheisel searching Craigslist for new QB|
|9||Arizona State (4-6)||Waiver, act of Congress puts ASU in bowl|
|10||Washington St. (2-9)||First program to take sabbatical during season|