TUCSON, Ariz. – Aaron Gordon, likely playing his final home game of a one-and-done freshman season, scored 19 points and grabbed a career-high 15 rebounds to help No. 3 Arizona clinch the Pac-12 regular-season title with a 79-66 victory over Stanford on Sunday night.
T.J. McConnell scored 14 for the Wildcats (27-2, 14-2).
Josh Huestis matched his career high with 22 points and grabbed 12 rebounds for Stanford (18-10, 9-7).
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
- 100 drug arrests kick off new push against downtown crime
- Ditching Dreamliners: United buys older, cheaper planes
- Seahawks' toughness is not for everyone
Most Read Stories
At UCLA 74, Oregon St. 69
Jordan Adams scored 24 points and Kyle Anderson added 14 to lead the second-place Bruins (22-7, 11-5) past the Beavers (15-13, 7-9). Adams and Anderson returned from one-game suspensions for violating team rules.
Roberto Nelson led Oregon State with 23 points.
|Sunday’s resultsArizona 79, Stanford 66UCLA 74, Oregon State 69|