TUCSON, Ariz. – Aaron Gordon, likely playing his final home game of a one-and-done freshman season, scored 19 points and grabbed a career-high 15 rebounds to help No. 3 Arizona clinch the Pac-12 regular-season title with a 79-66 victory over Stanford on Sunday night.
T.J. McConnell scored 14 for the Wildcats (27-2, 14-2).
Josh Huestis matched his career high with 22 points and grabbed 12 rebounds for Stanford (18-10, 9-7).
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Shell icebreaker begins journey after protesters removed from Portland bridge
- Haggen cuts worker hours in Seattle area
Most Read Stories
At UCLA 74, Oregon St. 69
Jordan Adams scored 24 points and Kyle Anderson added 14 to lead the second-place Bruins (22-7, 11-5) past the Beavers (15-13, 7-9). Adams and Anderson returned from one-game suspensions for violating team rules.
Roberto Nelson led Oregon State with 23 points.
|Sunday’s resultsArizona 79, Stanford 66UCLA 74, Oregon State 69|