TUCSON, Ariz. – Aaron Gordon, likely playing his final home game of a one-and-done freshman season, scored 19 points and grabbed a career-high 15 rebounds to help No. 3 Arizona clinch the Pac-12 regular-season title with a 79-66 victory over Stanford on Sunday night.
T.J. McConnell scored 14 for the Wildcats (27-2, 14-2).
Josh Huestis matched his career high with 22 points and grabbed 12 rebounds for Stanford (18-10, 9-7).
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- 32 families face eviction with sale of Kirkland mobile-home park
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
Most Read Stories
At UCLA 74, Oregon St. 69
Jordan Adams scored 24 points and Kyle Anderson added 14 to lead the second-place Bruins (22-7, 11-5) past the Beavers (15-13, 7-9). Adams and Anderson returned from one-game suspensions for violating team rules.
Roberto Nelson led Oregon State with 23 points.
|Sunday’s resultsArizona 79, Stanford 66UCLA 74, Oregon State 69|