Let's see LeBron James do this.
Let’s see LeBron James do this.
Ashlee Arnau (AR-no), a cheerleader at William Carey University in Hattiesburg, Miss., made an incredible front-flip half-court shot Thursday night at halftime of the school’s men’s basketball game that became an instant Internet sensation.
The ball was placed on the floor at midcourt. Arnau approached it with a running start, did a front-flip, grabbing the ball while she was upside down, and then launching it toward the basket while her legs swung forward.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
Most Read Stories
The 21-year-old Arnau tells the AP she has been trying the shot during halftime of home basketball games all season, but this was the first time she made it.
Follow Ashlee at www.Twitter.com/ashlee-arnau