Let's see LeBron James do this.
Let’s see LeBron James do this.
Ashlee Arnau (AR-no), a cheerleader at William Carey University in Hattiesburg, Miss., made an incredible front-flip half-court shot Thursday night at halftime of the school’s men’s basketball game that became an instant Internet sensation.
The ball was placed on the floor at midcourt. Arnau approached it with a running start, did a front-flip, grabbing the ball while she was upside down, and then launching it toward the basket while her legs swung forward.
- Kam Chancellor’s forced fumble and K.J. Wright’s illegal batted ball help Seahawks stop Lions
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game
- Evergreen senior’s death, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Many homeowners stuck owing more than their houses are worth
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
Most Read Stories
The 21-year-old Arnau tells the AP she has been trying the shot during halftime of home basketball games all season, but this was the first time she made it.
Follow Ashlee at www.Twitter.com/ashlee-arnau