Let's see LeBron James do this.
Let’s see LeBron James do this.
Ashlee Arnau (AR-no), a cheerleader at William Carey University in Hattiesburg, Miss., made an incredible front-flip half-court shot Thursday night at halftime of the school’s men’s basketball game that became an instant Internet sensation.
The ball was placed on the floor at midcourt. Arnau approached it with a running start, did a front-flip, grabbing the ball while she was upside down, and then launching it toward the basket while her legs swung forward.
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Offense needs big kick as Seahawks snag 16-15 victory
Most Read Stories
The 21-year-old Arnau tells the AP she has been trying the shot during halftime of home basketball games all season, but this was the first time she made it.
Follow Ashlee at www.Twitter.com/ashlee-arnau