Let's see LeBron James do this.
Let’s see LeBron James do this.
Ashlee Arnau (AR-no), a cheerleader at William Carey University in Hattiesburg, Miss., made an incredible front-flip half-court shot Thursday night at halftime of the school’s men’s basketball game that became an instant Internet sensation.
The ball was placed on the floor at midcourt. Arnau approached it with a running start, did a front-flip, grabbing the ball while she was upside down, and then launching it toward the basket while her legs swung forward.
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Impressions from day 3 of Seahawks training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him
Most Read Stories
The 21-year-old Arnau tells the AP she has been trying the shot during halftime of home basketball games all season, but this was the first time she made it.
Follow Ashlee at www.Twitter.com/ashlee-arnau