Richard Sherman played on offense during Sunday's game, and it didn't go well for the Seahawks' cornerback.
Richard Sherman is sure to hear about this in the Seahawks’ locker room next season.
During the Pro Bowl on Sunday, he ran a reverse on offense and was promptly tackled by teammate Bobby Wagner — for a 22-yard loss.
— NFL (@NFL) February 1, 2016
Most Read Stories
- Seattle police spokesman plays video game while talking about fatal shooting of Charleena Lyles; video removed
- Veteran LAPD officer arrested for sex with 15-year-old cadet
- Did you get the letter? WSU sends warning to 1 million people after hard drive with personal info is stolen
- Road rage in Kent: Subaru strikes Jeep three times
- Issaquah student was doing 102 mph — and didn’t get a fine. Should fellow students be the judges?
The cornerback tried his best to get away from Wagner, but “he’s slow,” the linebacker said after the play.
— Seattle Seahawks (@Seahawks) February 1, 2016