Richard Sherman played on offense during Sunday's game, and it didn't go well for the Seahawks' cornerback.
Richard Sherman is sure to hear about this in the Seahawks’ locker room next season.
During the Pro Bowl on Sunday, he ran a reverse on offense and was promptly tackled by teammate Bobby Wagner — for a 22-yard loss.
— NFL (@NFL) February 1, 2016
Most Read Stories
- Man shot at UW no racist, friends insist, despite shooter’s claim
- Man struck, killed by Link light-rail train in Rainier Valley
- We need real solutions to vehicle campers | Editorial
- Trump administration taps 2 Washington state legislators to help reshape EPA
- Seattle is again crane capital of America, but lead is shrinking
The cornerback tried his best to get away from Wagner, but “he’s slow,” the linebacker said after the play.
— Seattle Seahawks (@Seahawks) February 1, 2016