Richard Sherman played on offense during Sunday's game, and it didn't go well for the Seahawks' cornerback.
Richard Sherman is sure to hear about this in the Seahawks’ locker room next season.
During the Pro Bowl on Sunday, he ran a reverse on offense and was promptly tackled by teammate Bobby Wagner — for a 22-yard loss.
— NFL (@NFL) February 1, 2016
Most Read Stories
- Voter alert: In 3 Washington counties, one stamp is not enough to return your ballot
- Ex-Seahawk Marshawn Lynch is never far from teammates’ memories WATCH
- Chris Hansen pledges to go with all-private funding for proposed Sodo arena
- Woman fatally shot by deputies on Muckleshoot tribal land was pregnant
- Will he chew gum? Japan wary of Philippine leader's visit VIEW
The cornerback tried his best to get away from Wagner, but “he’s slow,” the linebacker said after the play.
— Seattle Seahawks (@Seahawks) February 1, 2016