Richard Sherman played on offense during Sunday's game, and it didn't go well for the Seahawks' cornerback.
Richard Sherman is sure to hear about this in the Seahawks’ locker room next season.
During the Pro Bowl on Sunday, he ran a reverse on offense and was promptly tackled by teammate Bobby Wagner — for a 22-yard loss.
— NFL (@NFL) February 1, 2016
Most Read Stories
- The results are in: Here's where the new Dick's Drive-In will be
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX on brink of `Wright Brothers moment’ with reused rocket
- Prosecutor reviewing sex-abuse allegations against ‘Deadliest Catch’ star Sig Hansen
- Best way to slow aging? Exercise, but not just any kind
- New residents pour in: Pierce, Snohomish counties see nation's biggest jump in movers
The cornerback tried his best to get away from Wagner, but “he’s slow,” the linebacker said after the play.
— Seattle Seahawks (@Seahawks) February 1, 2016