Richard Sherman played on offense during Sunday's game, and it didn't go well for the Seahawks' cornerback.
Richard Sherman is sure to hear about this in the Seahawks’ locker room next season.
During the Pro Bowl on Sunday, he ran a reverse on offense and was promptly tackled by teammate Bobby Wagner — for a 22-yard loss.
— NFL (@NFL) February 1, 2016
- Thinking of voting for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson? Here are their policy positions
- 50 years later, Bob Dylan's motorcycle crash remains mysterious
- 6 Seattle spots for truly great pizza VIEW
- Will Seattle really become the next San Francisco? VIEW
- SeaTac ordered to pay $18 million to couple it cheated in secret land grab
Most Read Stories
The cornerback tried his best to get away from Wagner, but “he’s slow,” the linebacker said after the play.
— Seattle Seahawks (@Seahawks) February 1, 2016