Marquez Smith's three-run homer keyed a five-run fourth inning by Boise in a 9-5 Northwest League victory over the Everett AquaSox before...
EVERETT — Marquez Smith’s three-run homer keyed a five-run fourth inning by Boise in a 9-5 Northwest League victory over the Everett AquaSox before 2,742 at Everett Memorial Stadium Wednesday night.
Everett players struck out 12 times and managed only one extra-base hit against five Boise pitchers.
Gregory Halman was 2 for 4 with a double for the AquaSox (12-17), who lost their fourth straight.
HAWKS 9, AQUASOX 5
|Boise||000 510 300 — 9 9 1|
|Everett||120 011 000 — 5 8 4|
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
Most Read Stories
Huseby, Santana (4), Ashwood (5), Vento (6), Siegried
(8) and Donaldson; Salinas, Harris (5), McKerney (7), Pettis (8) and
Dunbar. WP — S. Vento (2-1); LP — D. Salinas (1-4). HR — BOI: M. Smith
(3), J. Wyatt (3). A — 2,734.