Marquez Smith's three-run homer keyed a five-run fourth inning by Boise in a 9-5 Northwest League victory over the Everett AquaSox before...
EVERETT — Marquez Smith’s three-run homer keyed a five-run fourth inning by Boise in a 9-5 Northwest League victory over the Everett AquaSox before 2,742 at Everett Memorial Stadium Wednesday night.
Everett players struck out 12 times and managed only one extra-base hit against five Boise pitchers.
Gregory Halman was 2 for 4 with a double for the AquaSox (12-17), who lost their fourth straight.
HAWKS 9, AQUASOX 5
|Boise||000 510 300 — 9 9 1|
|Everett||120 011 000 — 5 8 4|
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
- Crash on I-5 at Boeing Access Road backs up traffic for miles
- Photo shows Chicago cops posing over black man with antlers
Most Read Stories
Huseby, Santana (4), Ashwood (5), Vento (6), Siegried
(8) and Donaldson; Salinas, Harris (5), McKerney (7), Pettis (8) and
Dunbar. WP — S. Vento (2-1); LP — D. Salinas (1-4). HR — BOI: M. Smith
(3), J. Wyatt (3). A — 2,734.