ATLANTA (AP) — Villanova’s Josh Hart, Kansas’ Frank Mason III, Purdue’s Caleb Swanigan and UCLA’s Lonzo Ball are the finalists for the Naismith Trophy as the top player in men’s college basketball.
The Atlanta Tipoff Club announced the finalists Sunday. They were chosen by a national voting panel made up of journalists, current and former head coaches, former Naismith winners and conference commissioners.
Fans are invited to help pick the winner. They can vote Monday through March 31 at www.naismithtrophy.com/vote. The fan vote will account for 5 percent of the total vote.
The winner will be announced April 2.
Most Read Stories
- I didn’t get it right with Seahawks’ Michael Bennett, and I apologize
- Seahawk legend Cortez Kennedy dead at 48
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Family of girl snatched by sea lion lambasted for ‘reckless behavior’ WATCH
- What was that glowing orb that Trump touched in Saudi Arabia?
For more AP college basketball coverage: http://collegebasketball.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25