ATLANTA (AP) — Villanova’s Josh Hart, Kansas’ Frank Mason III, Purdue’s Caleb Swanigan and UCLA’s Lonzo Ball are the finalists for the Naismith Trophy as the top player in men’s college basketball.
The Atlanta Tipoff Club announced the finalists Sunday. They were chosen by a national voting panel made up of journalists, current and former head coaches, former Naismith winners and conference commissioners.
Fans are invited to help pick the winner. They can vote Monday through March 31 at www.naismithtrophy.com/vote. The fan vote will account for 5 percent of the total vote.
The winner will be announced April 2.
Most Read Stories
- 'I'm amazed tourists ever come back': Your comments on Seattle's poor tourism survey
- UW grants Nathan Hale's Michael Porter Jr. his release from NLI
- Rare, often fatal, respiratory disease carried by mice — hantavirus — confirmed in King County
- AP Exclusive: Before Trump job, Manafort worked to aid Putin VIEW
- Huskies get commitment from Coeur d'Alene 4-star QB Colson Yankoff
For more AP college basketball coverage: http://collegebasketball.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25