Graham played with solid running backs in New Orleans, but none like Marshawn Lynch. He played with Drew Brees, but not with a mobile QB like Russell Wilson. The complementary nature of those skills — Lynch’s relentlessness, Wilson’s scrambling, Graham’s stretch-the-field threat — presents endless possibilities.
- Vicky McIntyre happy to be in Storm camp after overcoming plenty along the way | Larry Stone
- Sounders settle for 0-0 tie with defensive-minded Sporting Kansas City
- Mariners eke out a 3-2 win over Blue Jays
- Why the Fernando Rodney Experience was surprisingly routine on Saturday
- Sunday’s poll: Would huge Wilson contract hurt Seahawks?
- Mariners’ top pick from 2014 gets a break to deal with shoulder woes
- Backtalk: Seattle Times readers sound off on Anthony Johnson, Dustin Ackley and the NHL
- When pizza or hot dogs aren’t enough, this ballpark offers both in one meal | Sideline Chatter | Dwight Perry
Top Sports Stories
This is the live thread for Sunday morning's game between the Mariners and Blue Jays. The Mariners look to complete a three-game sweep of the Blue Jays as Taijuan Walker (1-4, 7.47 ERA) gets the start against Toronto's Aaron Sanchez (3-4, 4.17 ERA).
With six rookies in camp, Storm players and coaches echo a common theme during media day.
Redhawks pitchers can’t hold lead, and Seattle U loses 6-5 in 10 innings to Cal State Bakersfield
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- 2 young boys suffer 'significant' injuries in explosion in Enumclaw
- FBI, police investigating Seattle officer in violent 2010 incident
- B-boys to Balkan, the Northwest Folklife Festival is under way
- Defenses will have tough choices to make vs. Seahawks, tight end Jimmy Graham
Most Read Stories
High Schools Sports Photos & Video
The Seattle Times Presents
When Vicky McIntyre says she in a great place, she doesn’t just mean in Seattle, playing for the Storm. For someone who has had to deal with the after-effects of a plane crash, and who thought her basketball career was over two years ago, McIntyre is amazed to still be playing.