Three times a year, The Seattle Times honors the best athletes and coaches in Seattle-area high-school team sports. Meet all 47 of our fall 2015 selections.
Seahawks 39, Steelers 30
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run? | Matt Calkins
- Seahawks will continue with DeShawn Shead as a starting cornerback
- Andrew Andrews soaring to top of Washington Huskies’ all-time scoring list
- Tuesday’s poll: Apple Cup, Seahawks, Patriots: Which score was most shocking?
- Lasted projection for Huskies: Armed Forces Bowl
- A look at the bowl picture for the WSU Cougars
- Take 2: UW football's turnaround was planted in a desert defeat
- Chat rewind: Q&A with Sonics and NBA legend Spencer Haywood
Top Sports Stories
Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason is “in a holding pattern” with his commitment to play football at Georgia after the firing of coach Mark Richt. "Door is open" for Eason at UW, too.
The Huskies held the Washington State defense to a season-low 10 points while finishing the regular season ranked No. 1 in the Pac-12 in scoring defense and total defense.
- Alexis Alloway’s cool job in environmental education
- Former Seattle Mariners pitcher J.A. Happ agrees to return to Toronto Blue Jays
- Seattle Mariners’ Danny Hultzen clears waivers, outrighted to Class AAA Tacoma
- These guys are Vegas stars, but it’s not likely they’ll be headlining any casino shows | Sideline Chatter | Dwight Perry
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?