Derrick Coleman’s Ram pickup truck was traveling at 60 mph on a Bellevue arterial when he struck another car, according to information released Friday by the Bellevue Police Department, which has been attacked by Coleman’s attorneys for its handling of the case.
- Super Bowl 50: Bob Condotta's keys to the game
- Huskies come up short in Top 25 showdown against Oregon State women
- Former WSU Cougars QB Ryan Leaf reflects on career, says he should have sought help like Johnny Manziel
- Watch: Super Bowl ads include Big Unit in a Mini
- Marshawn Lynch goes Beast Mode on Conan segment 'Clueless Gamer'
- Ex-M's manager Lou Piniella hired by Reds
- Reigning dunk champ and local hoops star Zach LaVine: ‘I’ve got tricks up my sleeve’
- Goodell: NFL Pro Bowl could be changed, 2 personal fouls could mean ejection
Top Sports Stories
Marshawn Lynch opened his Beast Mode retail store Friday in Oakland, and the mayor, Lynch’s mom and Seahawks fans were with him to enjoy the moment.
Shooting slump? What slump? Washington senior Andrew Andrews had been oblivious to the precipitous dip in his shooting percentage over the past two weeks until coach Lorenzo Romar talked to him about it the other day.
- Seattle Storm re-signs forwards Alysha Clark and Jenna O’Hea
- UW Huskies’ Kelsey Plum becomes fastest women’s player to 2,000 points in Pac-12 history
- Sue Bird, Jewell Loyd, Courtney Vandersloot named finalists for U.S. Olympic Women's Basketball team
- Washington’s Chantel Osahor makes her Husky women’s basketball teammates better
High Schools Sports Photos & Video
The win came three days after Beach beat Garfield, the reigning class 3A state champs ranked eighth in the nation.
Hahn had a 10-under 132 total on TPC Scottsdale’s Stadium Course to enter the weekend a stroke ahead of Rickie Fowler and Danny Lee. Fowler birdied his final hole for a 68, and Lee had a 66.