One of the last extensive interviews with Cougars legend Bobo Brayton, in 2013, left an indelible impression of an indomitable man who died Saturday at age 89.
- Chat rewind: Olympic gold medalists Meryl Davis, Charlie White
- Assessing Seattle’s center options
- Tuesday’s poll: What is more likely — Mariners title or Sounders FC title?
- Gonzaga falls five minutes short of Final Four greatness | Jerry Brewer
- Center Chris Myers to visit Seahawks
- WIAA Board actions include ‘willingness’ to look at 16-team state hoop format
- Huskies schedule 2017 home game against Fresno State
- TV deal gives Mariners plenty to spend this season / Geoff Baker | Inside Sports Business
Top Sports Stories
The Mariners beat the Angels, 5-3, in a spring training game in Peoria on Monday.
It takes persistence to cut down nets. And when you climb that ladder, it doesn’t even matter if you don’t know what to do.
Notable Starter J.A. Happ had an uneven start, giving up six runs (five earned) on 11 hits with two walks and three strikeouts in five inning pitches. Happ was ambushed on the first pitch of the game when Padres lead off man Wil Meyers hit the first pitch over the wall in left-center. Justin Upton...
- Morning Mariners musings: Roenis Elias optioned to Class AAA Tacoma and more roster cuts
- Mariners pitching prospect Victor Sanchez dies at age 20
- Mariners bullpen will have a hard time repeating last year’s success | Jerry Brewer
- After strong start, Felix Hernandez looks toward regular season | Jerry Brewer
Sports Photo Galleries
Catching up on a couple of Seahawks' news items from the weekend.
Brayton won 1,162 games with the Cougars
High Schools Sports Photos & Video
Jimmy Walker moves into top 10 in the world after winning for the second time this season, and fifth time in two years