Through 11 games, Baldwin is on pace to finish the season with 73 catches, 995 yards and nine touchdowns. All would be career highs.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson on pace for a record passing season
- Reports: Sounders' Lamar Neagle on verge of trade to D.C. United
- Lake Stevens QB Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU coach Mike Leach
- UW assistant set to interview for head-coaching job at Montana State
- Officials recommend vacating part of street for NBA/NHL Sodo arena
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run? | Matt Calkins
- Seahawks will continue with DeShawn Shead as a starting cornerback
- Andrew Andrews soaring to top of Washington Huskies’ all-time scoring list
Top Sports Stories
Why the sudden surge of Trumbo trade rumors? The organization faces a minor conundrum with the first baseman, whom GM Jerry Dipoto traded to the Mariners when he was with the Angels.
Three times a year, The Seattle Times honors the best athletes and coaches in Seattle-area high-school team sports. Meet all 47 of our fall 2015 selections.
The Pac-12 all-conference selections are out. UW seniors Taniela Tupou and Travis Feeney also earned second-team all-Pac-12 honors.
See who reclaimed the top spot in our weekly Pac-12 Power Rankings now that we've hit the end of the regular season.
Mike Leach is the first WSU coach since Bill Doba to earn Pac-12 Coach of the Year honors. Quarterback Luke Falk, receiver Gabe Marks and offensive tackle Joe Dahl were all named to the All-Pac-12 first team Tuesday.
- Talk about a long time coming between goals | Sideline Chatter | Dwight Perry
- This week in MLS: Portland Timbers go from also-ran to MLS Cup finalist in two short months
- Tuesday’s poll: Apple Cup, Seahawks, Patriots: Which score was most shocking?
- Portland Timbers, Columbus Crew win Major League Soccer conference finals
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- WWU police arrest 19-year-old student in racist-threats case
Most Read Stories
High Schools Sports Photos & Video
Cristie Kerr was the player of the week. Lydia Ko was the LPGA Tour player of the year and pocketed another $1 million bonus. Inbee Park of South Korea will be in the Hall of Fame if she completes her 10th season on Tour next year.