The Huskies' all-time volleyball assists leader and 2012 London Olympics silver medalist chatted online with Seattle Times readers Wednesday. Here's the full transcript.
- Live: Mariners look to avoid sweep by D-Backs
- M's Robinson Cano day-to-day with an abdomen strain
- Seahawks' Kam Chancellor considering camp holdout
- Russell Wilson’s contract conundrum: What’s the value of happiness? | Larry Stone
- Patriots' Kraft: 'I was wrong to put my faith in the league'
- Three storylines to follow for UW at Pac-12 media days
- Seahawks camp countdown: Does long snapper Nate Boyer, former Green Beret, really have a shot?
- Tyrone Mears finally finds peace of mind with Sounders
- Wednesday’s poll: What do you think of Brady decision?
Tiger Woods is facing the prospect of an early end to his season. Barring a dramatic turnaround, the Quicken Loans National — which starts Thursday — will be his second-to-last event before the new PGA Tour season begins in the fall.
The Seattle Times Presents
High Schools Sports Photos & Video
Jensen makes his return to Pullman after a one-year stint during the 2013-14 season with the WSU men’s basketball team under former-head coach Ken Bone.
- WSU golfer Alivia Brown in final of Pacific Northwest Women’s Amateur
- Game thread: Doubleheader featuring Storm vs Mercury and star-studded Seattle Pro-Am — July 10
- Washington State broadcaster Bud Nameck out as voice of Cougars
- Seattle Pro-Am rosters set for Friday’s doubleheader with Storm at KeyArena
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Seattle-area home prices hit wall in May
- Boy Scouts OK gay leaders; Mormon church may quit