The Seahawks head coach tells columnist Larry Stone he is well aware of the many challenges that lie ahead for his team, and he’s eager to tackle them all.
- Game thread: Seattle Sounders vs. Vancouver Whitecaps
- Seahawks tackle Russell Okung means business, on AND off the field
- Seahawks defensive tackle Brandon Mebane believes 30 is the new 25
- Seahawks’ Michael Bennett sets contract unhappiness aside to focus on being a team leader
- Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner on contract talks: ‘Now. That’s my deadline’
- Sunday’s poll: The main reason you attend Seafair is …?
- Engine change gives Graham Trucking I hydroplane a boost at Seafair
- Shorter hydroplane course at Seafair tougher to navigate
Top Sports Stories
Follow our live coverage as starter Mike Montgomery and the Mariners, now featuring new call-ups, face the Twins at Target Field in Minneapolis.
For Seahawks fans, it couldn’t get much better than the news that Wilson had signed a four-year extension. That means no more fretting over how an impasse would have affected the mood of the Seahawks team, writes Larry Stone.
Steve Gordon, former NBA special assistant, was led away in handcuffs Thursday after an emotional sentencing for bilking investors out of millions.
Kevin Chappell, who owns a home in Kirkland, and Troy Merritt share the lead entering Sunday’s final round of the Quicken Loans National, a PGA Tour event hosted by Tiger Woods. Woods, tied for fifth after two rounds, shot a 74 and was tied for 42nd.
The Seattle Times Presents
High Schools Sports Photos & Video
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's