The Pac-12’s scoring leader has a sweet tooth and a sweet game. Whether she is on the court or on the bench, the point remains the same: Just feed her.
- UW great Christian Welp died at vacation home near Hood Canal, friend says
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: “He just doesn’t trust a lot of people”
- Rare Arizona rainy day forces M’s to cancel intrasquad game
- Major League Soccer running out of time to avoid work stoppage
- NFL salary cap set at just over $143 million
- Tuesday’s poll: Will Dustin Ackley become a star?
- Seahawks sign linebacker Mister Alexander
- Padraig Harrington wins the Honda Classic in a playoff with a 5-iron to three feet
Sports Top Stories
New starter for Seattle trying to get back the old feel on his changeup
The hope is that the left fielder finally had his breakthrough in the second half of last year, when he hit .274 with 34 runs, 15 doubles, two triples, 10 homers and 38 runs batted in over his final 68 games.
Sports Photo Galleries
Seattle finished up the Desert Diamond Cup on Saturday with a 1-1 draw against Sporting Kansas City at Kino Sporting Complex, tying despite sustained pressure, a stronger starting lineup and a smooth finish from Obafemi Martins just after halftime. The Sounders conclude their preseason schedule winless against MLS opposition, with three losses to go along with...
Most Read Stories
- Sunday night notes: Rosters could expand, and Hanye set to announce choice this week
- Fans still reeling from Super Bowl ticket nightmare
- Arizona Cardinals let defensive tackle Darnell Dockett test free-agency market
- Rugby League star Jarryd Hayne still exploring options, Seahawks apparently still in the mix
Norman Powell scored a career-high 28 points to lead UCLA to a 72-67 victory over Washington State in Pac-12 basketball.
High Schools Sports Photos & Video
With NBA expansion not on the horizon and no team expected to move, potential NHL owner groups could be forced to play their hand on any potential new arena.
Elgin Cook scored 21 points and the Oregon Ducks beat host Stanford 73-70 to clinch a first-round bye in the upcoming Pac-12 tournament.