In two days, the Seahawks have made two major deals with star players, first with quarterback Russell Wilson and now with Wagner.
- Whitecaps touch some nerves with on-field celebration after beating Sounders
- Seahawks release DT Tony McDaniel to clear salary cap space for Wilson, Wagner signings
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks’ training camp
- Seahawks tackle Russell Okung means business, on AND off the field
- Seahawks defensive tackle Brandon Mebane believes 30 is the new 25
- Engine change gives Graham Trucking I hydroplane a boost at Seafair
- Ronda Rousey wins in 34 seconds at UFC 190
- Sunday’s poll: The main reason you attend Seafair is …?
Top Sports Stories
Follow our live coverage as starter Hisashi Iwakuma and the Mariners look to fend off the Twins in the last matchup of their four-game series at Target Field in Minneapolis.
The Seahawks head coach tells columnist Larry Stone he is well aware of the many challenges that lie ahead for his team, and he’s eager to tackle them all.
Steve Gordon, former NBA special assistant, was led away in handcuffs Thursday after an emotional sentencing for bilking investors out of millions.
Kevin Chappell, who owns a home in Kirkland, and Troy Merritt share the lead entering Sunday’s final round of the Quicken Loans National, a PGA Tour event hosted by Tiger Woods. Woods, tied for fifth after two rounds, shot a 74 and was tied for 42nd.
The Seattle Times Presents
High Schools Sports Photos & Video
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's