Six drafts into the John Schneider/Pete Carroll regime, and one constant continues to shine through: The Seahawks still don’t care what anyone else thinks about their draft picks.
NFL Draft 2015
- Seahawks sign former Green Beret Nate Boyer to free-agent deal
- It’s unanimous: Floyd Mayweather Jr. defeats Manny Pacquiao
- UW’s Kasen Williams to start NFL career with Cincinnati Bengals
- Sounders face some unique dimensions playing in Yankee Stadium
- M’s pitcher Danny Hultzen makes ‘awesome’ 2015 debut with Class AA Jackson
- American Pharoah wins 141st Kentucky Derby
- Sunday’s poll: Grade the Seahawks
- Goalkeeper Haley Kopmeyer helps Reign end skid at two games
Top Sports Stories
Pitcher Taijuan Walker and the Mariners experienced firsthand how much better the Astros are in an 11-4 loss.
The UW women’s crew team finishes strong to beat Virginia’s varsity eight while the Husky men’s crew team falls to New Zealand in the 29th annual Windermere Cup at Montlake Cut.
Yankee Stadium has the aura regardless of sport, but it also has narrow soccer field dimensions, which could pose problems for the Sounders in their match on Sunday with NYCFC
- UW’s Andrew Hudson signs free-agent deal with Buffalo Bills; Michael Hartvigson gets shot with Seahawks
- New Orleans drafts Husky star Hau’oli Kikaha in 2nd round
- Huskies’ Danny Shelton selected by Cleveland Browns in first round of NFL draft
- Shaq Thompson becomes third former Husky selected in first round of NFL draft
High Schools Sports Photos & Video
Mayweather used his reach and his jab Saturday night to frustrate Manny Pacquiao, piling up enough points to win a unanimous decision in their welterweight title bout. Mayweather remained unbeaten in 48 fights with a win that cemented his legacy as the best of his generation.