Follow along for live updates and reaction as Gonzaga takes on UCLA in the Sweet 16
- Afternoon Mariners musings: McClendon not ready to starting rotation
- After strong start, Felix Hernandez looks toward regular season | Jerry Brewer
- Kingdome debt to be retired 15 years after implosion
- Gonzaga’s Byron Wesley gets to meet UCLA one more time
- Gonzaga vs. UCLA NCAA tournament breakdown
- Hope Solo reveals she has entered therapy in her new blog
- Michigan State team told to get the heck off Twitter | Sideline Chatter | Dwight Perry
- Take 2: Professional Bull Riders rookie lives his dream atop a 2,000 animal
Top Sports Stories
Major League Baseball announced that pitcher David Rollins, who the Mariners acquired from the Astros in the Rule 5 draft in December, has been suspended for 80 games after testing positive for a performance-enhancing drug - stanozolol.
Marsh played in only a few games last year because of a broken foot. But he showed flashes of the productivity the Seahawks need to rebuild along the defensive line.
Major League Soccer announced Wednesday that it will add an expansion team in Minnesota for the 2018 season. The team is expected to play in a new soccer-specific stadium.
Sports Photo Galleries
He joins Ballard’s Joey Thomas and Garfield’s Derek Sparks as Metro city school coaches who have played professionally.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Priced out? Growing numbers appear to be fleeing King County
Most Read Stories
High Schools Sports Photos & Video
Byron Wesley is Gonzaga’s transfer from USC. He spent three years as a Trojan, where his teams won only 31 games, then got his degree last summer and transferred to GU, hoping to be part of March Madness. He went 1-6 against UCLA while at USC.