The Seahawks’ talks with quarterback Russell Wilson are reaching a critical point, but here’s my 2 cents: Don’t underestimate the value of happiness and contentment.
- Mariners fall to Diamondbacks, 8-4
- Mariners’ Carson Smith won’t say so, but he might need some rest
- NFL upholds Tom Brady’s suspension
- Wednesday’s poll: What do you think of Brady decision?
- Seahawks' Pete Carroll on cover of this week's Sports Illustrated
- Tyrone Mears finally finds peace of mind with Sounders
- Former UW stars Lincoln Kennedy, Nigel Burton join Pac-12 Networks
- UW's Psalm Wooching, Siosifa Tufunga on Polynesian POTY watch list
Tiger Woods is facing the prospect of an early end to his season. Barring a dramatic turnaround, the Quicken Loans National — which starts Thursday — will be his second-to-last event before the new PGA Tour season begins in the fall.
The Seattle Times Presents
High Schools Sports Photos & Video
Jensen makes his return to Pullman after a one-year stint during the 2013-14 season with the WSU men’s basketball team under former-head coach Ken Bone.
- WSU golfer Alivia Brown in final of Pacific Northwest Women’s Amateur
- Game thread: Doubleheader featuring Storm vs Mercury and star-studded Seattle Pro-Am — July 10
- Washington State broadcaster Bud Nameck out as voice of Cougars
- Seattle Pro-Am rosters set for Friday’s doubleheader with Storm at KeyArena
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- Seattle-area home prices hit wall in May
- Boy Scouts OK gay leaders; Mormon church may quit
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii