The Pac-12’s scoring leader has a sweet tooth and a sweet game. Whether she is on the court or on the bench, the point remains the same: Just feed her.
- UW great Christian Welp died at vacation home near Hood Canal, friend says
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: “He just doesn’t trust a lot of people”
- Rare Arizona rainy day forces M’s to cancel intrasquad game
- Major League Soccer running out of time to avoid work stoppage
- At Tacoma Dome, Sea-King district well represented
- Sammamish has come a long way in two years
- Tuesday’s poll: Will Dustin Ackley become a star?
- Gonzaga men drop to 7th in both major polls
Sports Top Stories
New starter for Seattle trying to get back the old feel on his changeup
The hope is that the left fielder finally had his breakthrough in the second half of last year.
Sports Photo Galleries
With the season set to begin Friday, both sides have dug in their heels and, though there has been a more-optimistic tone in recent days, some fundamental differences remain.
Most Read Stories
The Seahawks Monday reportedly signed free agent linebacker Mister Alexander.
Norman Powell scored a career-high 28 points to lead UCLA to a 72-67 victory over Washington State in Pac-12 basketball.
High Schools Sports Photos & Video
Thunderbirds couldn’t convert in shootout
Losing at home to Brigham Young on Saturday caused the Gonzaga men’s basketball team to drop to seventh in the Associated Press media poll and USA Today coaches poll. A week ago, the Zags were ranked second by the coaches and No. 3 by AP.