In comments before his dinner and auction to raise money to fight childhood obesity, Bennett acknowledged he has asked the Seahawks for a new contract and for now is staying away from team activities in hopes of getting a new deal.
- Seahawks’ honest approach won over cornerback Cary Williams in free-agency tour
- Mariners’ James Paxton goes on DL with injured middle finger
- UW men’s crew win all five of their heat races at IRA championships
- As corruption probe swirls at FIFA, Sepp Blatter wins re-election
- Saturday’s poll: Mariners or Sounders on Sunday?
- Lisa Nelson zones in at the right time for semifinal-bound Juanita
- Shorewood, Mercer Island advance to Class 3A baseball final
Taijuan Walker threw eight brilliant shutout innings, allowing two hits, striking out eight and walking none to improve to 2-5.
The former 'Legion of Boom' member didn't mince words when asked about his Super Bowl prediction.
More than 300 tents have been constructed. Finishing touches are being done on the bleachers that surround the 18th green, which can seat around 6,000 people, and there will be around 18,000 bleacher seats overall at the June 18-21 tournament at Chambers Bay in University Place.
Crystal Langhorne had 17 points and seven rebounds, but the Storm couldn’t hold a halftime lead and fell 79-73 to the Mercury in an exhibition game Thursday in Phoenix.
High Schools Sports Photos & Video
Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson is feeling better and on track to return for the NBA Finals next week after taking a knee to his head from Trevor Ariza that caused concussion-like symptoms.