Pullman police say a WSU student was arrested twice the same night for smoking marijuana. Police say the 20-year-old was arrested Tuesday...
PULLMAN — Pullman police say a WSU student was arrested twice the same night for smoking marijuana.
Police say the 20-year-old was arrested Tuesday night with two other men for smoking in a parking lot. They were cited, fingerprinted and released shortly after midnight.
Less than two hours later an officer saw three men passing around a pipe in a pickup and arrested the student again and the two others for possessing marijuana.
Police Commander Chris Tennant says he hopes the student isn’t kicked out of WSU because it seems he needs a bit more education.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- Seattle-area home prices set record; 2nd-fastest rising in nation