Pullman police say a WSU student was arrested twice the same night for smoking marijuana. Police say the 20-year-old was arrested Tuesday...
PULLMAN — Pullman police say a WSU student was arrested twice the same night for smoking marijuana.
Police say the 20-year-old was arrested Tuesday night with two other men for smoking in a parking lot. They were cited, fingerprinted and released shortly after midnight.
Less than two hours later an officer saw three men passing around a pipe in a pickup and arrested the student again and the two others for possessing marijuana.
Police Commander Chris Tennant says he hopes the student isn’t kicked out of WSU because it seems he needs a bit more education.
- For UW, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- The story of one homeless girl, Brittany, who was failed time and again
- Bill Gates to commit billions for clean energy
- India draws tech dreamers back home
- Holiday and Independence Bowls are potential destinations for UW and WSU