Pullman police say a WSU student was arrested twice the same night for smoking marijuana. Police say the 20-year-old was arrested Tuesday...
PULLMAN — Pullman police say a WSU student was arrested twice the same night for smoking marijuana.
Police say the 20-year-old was arrested Tuesday night with two other men for smoking in a parking lot. They were cited, fingerprinted and released shortly after midnight.
Less than two hours later an officer saw three men passing around a pipe in a pickup and arrested the student again and the two others for possessing marijuana.
Police Commander Chris Tennant says he hopes the student isn’t kicked out of WSU because it seems he needs a bit more education.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- Seattle-area home prices hit wall in May
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Boy Scouts OK gay leaders; Mormon church may quit