Pullman police say a WSU student was arrested twice the same night for smoking marijuana. Police say the 20-year-old was arrested Tuesday...
PULLMAN — Pullman police say a WSU student was arrested twice the same night for smoking marijuana.
Police say the 20-year-old was arrested Tuesday night with two other men for smoking in a parking lot. They were cited, fingerprinted and released shortly after midnight.
Less than two hours later an officer saw three men passing around a pipe in a pickup and arrested the student again and the two others for possessing marijuana.
Police Commander Chris Tennant says he hopes the student isn’t kicked out of WSU because it seems he needs a bit more education.
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Steve Sarkisian was reimbursed by Washington for hefty alcohol bills
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Why did the Mariners’ season go terribly wrong?