Pullman police say a WSU student was arrested twice the same night for smoking marijuana. Police say the 20-year-old was arrested Tuesday...
PULLMAN — Pullman police say a WSU student was arrested twice the same night for smoking marijuana.
Police say the 20-year-old was arrested Tuesday night with two other men for smoking in a parking lot. They were cited, fingerprinted and released shortly after midnight.
Less than two hours later an officer saw three men passing around a pipe in a pickup and arrested the student again and the two others for possessing marijuana.
Police Commander Chris Tennant says he hopes the student isn’t kicked out of WSU because it seems he needs a bit more education.
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development
- Panthers' Cam Newton and Seahawks' Russell Wilson handled Super Bowl losses very differently